[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rest of her family has cool adventure or stirring tragic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mgid ao image mtv.com 132870.jpg (85 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
mgid ao image mtv.com 132870.jpg
85 KB, 980x551
>Rest of her family has cool adventure or stirring tragic arcs
>Meanwhile she just whines and gets raped for 5 seasons
>Zero character development

Why does she exist again? There is really no justifying the time spent on her
>>
>tfw famke at 40 something is a hotter jean grey than this
>>
Yeah you just don't know your shit.

Read into the War of Rose.

Sansa is basically Elizabeth I
>>
>>68075360
Yeah, her character needed to be involved in some interesting palace intrige and cloak and dagger stuff.
Instead she is just a victim that serves no purpose in the narrative.
>>
She's going to Queen.
Mark my words
>>
>>68076085
This actually isn't the worst idea.

Much better than Cunterys becoming queen
>>
>>68075360
Still better than Jon Snow
>>
>>68075360
Also all of her family is dead.
Rather have a boring life than be dead before 25 years old, like all of her brothers.
>>
>he doesn't believe in the s6 involving jon, the manderlys and pedofinger fighting a war for her claim on the north
>>
>>68075360
>this fugly bitch is the new Jean Grey
I don't think I've ever seen worse casting
>>
>>68075360
I am older, male, and less jowly than this girl. How?
>>
>>68077405
Genes
>>
>>68075360
Has she been raped in the books? I can't even remember them any more.
>>
>>68077501

Nah, one of the few characters to avoid it, if barely. Her and Arya have the honor of being safe due to being kids in the books, and Martin not wanting to come across as (even more) creepy. She comes near though, a few times.
>>
Reddit disagrees. Everything about GOT is amazingly written except Stannis.
>>
>>68075360
Can't wait for her career to tank so they stop forcing her down our throats.

Honestly can't wait for GoT to end and be forgotten so every career that came from it can die a quick death. I'm sick of this shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.