[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy guac-a-mole /tv/ I just got back from the House of Art showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: darling[1].jpg (27 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
darling[1].jpg
27 KB, 550x310
Holy guac-a-mole /tv/ I just got back from the House of Art showing Darling in the original 4:3 format and it is the scariest psychological thriller using Jungian oneirics I've ever had the white privilege to male gaze upon. The cha was excellent and the subtle bitterness of the leaf made me so much more alert to the phantasmagoric soundscape. A hella epic mantlepiece of a bygone era that will have never existed.
>>
How is /tv/ not interested in this fine visual essay on the human condition?
>>
>>68075807
because it doesn't have Bane or little girls for /tv/ to sexualize
>>
What a sorry bunch of plebs.
>>
>>68075221
Yes, but is it fun?
>>
>>68076863
Yes it is just saw the movie. What do you think about it guys?
>>
I'm disappointed that she didn't show hairy pits or bush. She had ridiculously tiny titties too.
>>
>>68077502
Does she show tits?
>>
The Forest was better.
>>
Whoa, a shill that actually does it for free, this is a new brand.
>>
Where the fuck are the memes in this thread?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.