[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Mom actually cried when Superman died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
she's also reading 50 shades of gray for the 8th time. Is there any hope of de-plebbing her? Where/how do I start?
>>
>>68072918
ask your mother's husband to talk to her about it
>>
>>68072918
One day your mom will be dead. Is this the type of shit you want to worry about?
>>
>>68072918

>reading 50 shades of grey for the eighth time

FUCK! MY GIRLFRIEND DOES THIS SAME SHIT.

SHE READS IT OVER AND OVER AND I CANT FATHOM THE SHEER PLEBBERY CLEARLY SHE MUST KIND OF LIKE READING IF SHE'S DOING IT OVER AND OVER BUT SHE REFUSES TO READ ANYTHING ELSE AND JUST FUCK ME IM SICK OF HEARING "what you don't realise is that there's actually a really good story attatched to it!"
>>
I cried when Jonathan Kent showed up
>>
>>68073036
this

its your mom, fuck off
I know shes your best friend, but if you gotta let it go
>>
>>68073216
i teared up when he said "I miss you son"
>>
Your mom let you develop your tastes and become your own person, the least you can do is let her do the same without listening to some losers on the internet.
>>
So you're saying your mom has better taste than you?
>>
>>68073191
Or she's giving you the hint that you should be more dominate and introduce BDSM into the bedroom.
>>
>>68074239
This
>>
>>68072918
You should be more concerned with getting a job and stop shitposting on 4chan

Jesus Christ OP, you fucking faggot
>>
>>68072918
She's far less pleb than you. Sorry you can't into capekino.
>>
>>68073191

You bore her sexually
>>
File: 1376026066731.jpg (177 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1376026066731.jpg
177 KB, 720x540
>>68072918
>tfw my mom favorite movies are lord of the rings and gladiator
>>
>>68072918
disneycucks everybody
its ur fucking mom u dumbfuck
>>
>>68072918
Be grateful that you still have a mother.
>>
>>68073036
Yes, Why settle for less when the world offers you more?
>>68073298
My sister is my best friend, not my Mom.
>>
>>68074344
I've never seen them.
>>
I miss my mother. you spend more time with her while you have it.
>>
>>68072918
>she's also reading 50 shades of gray for the 8th time.
You should be more worried about de-slutting her.
>>
>>68074239

There's no need for hinting m8 she just asks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.