[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on his body of work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ben mendelsohn.jpg (83 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
ben mendelsohn.jpg
83 KB, 640x427
Thoughts on his body of work?
>>
>>68070637
Very good in the British film Starred Up. Put on a good Landan accent.
>>
Literally the most underrated actor in history
>>
>>68070637
IM IN CHARGE
>>
His construction crews are truly exceptional
>>
Animal Kingdom was fucking tight
>>
File: KTS Moaning.gif (723 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
KTS Moaning.gif
723 KB, 245x180
DON'T USE YOUR HAND TO PUT THAT IN THE TANK MATE USE A STICK
>>
Place Beyond the Pines
Bloodline
Animal Kingdom
Starred Up
Killing Them Softly
and now Rogue One

Is there any kino this man isn't the best part of?
>>
>>68071049
>place beyond the planes
Ftfy
>>
>>68070637
So fucking based, Animal Kingdom is easily in my top 10,
>>
He's fantastic in Bloodline

if you haven't seen Bloodline please do so
>>
He was a 10/10 in Killing Them Softly and Bloodline

He was really good in The Place Beyond The Pines.

He was great in Animal Kingdom and The Dark Knight Rises

Really just a fantastic actor, I'm kind of pissed he's only in RO and not part of the main series, but thank god he's getting wider exposure.
>>
>>68070637
love his acting and his dancing in Lost River
>>
>>68070637
He was feckin great in Killing them Softly, along with that Scoot fella. Top bloke.
>>
Admiral Dag Gett: How the hell did Princess Leia get the inside track on the Rebel Alliance? I mean, she been meeting with Dodonna? She been sleeping with him?
Stry Ver: Not that we know of.
Admiral Dag Gett: Oh, clearly you don't know much of anything, do you? Where is Thrawn?
Stry Ver: We told him it was urgent.
Admiral Dag Gett: Oh, where is that blue -
Thrawn: Speak of the devil… and he shall appear.
Admiral Dag Gett: What the hell’s going on?
Thrawn: The plan is proceeding as expected.
Admiral Dag Gett: Do I look like I’m running Coruscant? Your hit on the Rebel base didn’t work, my friend. And now you’ve got my construction crews going around the battle station at 24 hours a day. How exactly is that supposed to help my fleet destroy Organa’s?
Thrawn (to Stry Ver): Leave us.
Admiral Dag Gett: You stay right there. I’m in charge.
Thrawn: Do you feel in charge?
Admiral Dag Gett: I’ve paid you a small fortune.
Thrawn: And this gives you power over me?
Admiral Dag Gett: What is this?
Thrawn: Your money and Star Destroyers have been important… ‘til now.
Admiral Dag Gett: What are you?
Thrawn: I’m the Empire’s reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you’ve all been living on.
Admiral Dag Gett: You’re pure evil.
Thrawn: I’m necessary evil.
>>
He's /fa/ as fuck and doesn't give a shit about PETA.
>>
>>68071623
I was going to respond to call you a shitty writer, but then I realised this is actually from a film.

Nolan has to stop letting his little brother write his movies.
>>
>>68071623
I don't think he's Thrawn. With all the weird aliens in SW why wouldn't they just make him blue?
>>
>>68071177
agreed. great show desu
>>
Great actor. He's great in Bloodline
>>
does he feel in charge?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.