[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /tv/ what are your thoughts on this man? Would he make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: vsauce michael here.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
vsauce michael here.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
hey /tv/ what are your thoughts on this man? Would he make the GOAT sci-fi director? should he have directed Interstellar?
>>
<3
>>
He's a twat, pandering to 14 year old kids. His videos are total garbage

And he stole his YouTube channel. Straight up. Because he had friends who worked there, he wanted the name 'Vsauce', so he got them to wipe the original channel and give it to him.

He's a piece of shit.
>>
>>68067425
Source? I'm guessing you have none.
>>
I liked his less science and math heavy videos. I can't wrap my head around the shit he's saying and it seems to mean nothing. Too long as well.
>>
>>68067472
Of course he doesn't
Its just some 16 year old kid trying to be a troll and fit in
>>
he's cool
>>
>>68067425
that other channel prob had jack shit to offer in the first place
>>
>>68068812
and this faggot does?
>>
he's a pseud but his videos are pretty entertaining
>>
4chan hates him but I'm not really sure why, he's videos are alright
>>
>>68068888
Undoubtedly yes.
>>
>>68068888
Nice get, faggit
>>
It had to be PG13, tho

>bottom episode
>>
>/tv/ - YouTube and Memes
>>
He jumps from subject to subject based on loose thematic and semantic connections. He does this to sound smart to retards while saying nothing of substance. There is a lot of really good educational content on YouTube you could enrich yourself with instead of this faggot.
>>
File: 1447808594590.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447808594590.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
>>68069055
better than pic related
>>
>>68069170
This. His videos used to be good, but him not being able to stay on topic has gotten a lot worse the last couple years.

His videos now are basically just random "mind blown" facts that you'll forget about at the end of the video.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.