[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Files general? X-Files general. >3episodes in >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 22-x-files-ranking.w529.h352.jpg (42 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
22-x-files-ranking.w529.h352.jpg
42 KB, 529x352
X-Files general? X-Files general.

>3episodes in
>it's brilliant
>>
Fave sho of all time!
>>
Was the new season good til the end? I got to the episode with the Lizard man and thought it was great. One of my favorite episodes of the whole series.
Then I stopped because I figured it'd go to shit and didn't want my viewing spoiled
>>
File: image (2).jpg (350 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
350 KB, 860x1280
whare tf do I get a Scully gf?
>>
>>68065335
If you were fine with the garbage that were the first two episodes then you'll be ok with the rest
>>
>love the show
>suddenly millennials discover it because of the new series
>now I hate it

is there a name for this disease?
>>
>>68064476
Season 1 is comfy, but hardly brilliant. Show grows its beard in season 2
>>
>>68066587
You can love a show while hating its fans, like Buffy or Xena
>>
>>68066587
Hipsterism?
>>
>the fucking lizard episode

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Just absolutely lost it when he started telling moulder his story.
Fucking Kumail, too.
>>
>>
New episodes are bad(in a way) but they are essence of X-Files, like it or not, i was a fan of original back in 90.

But even if this new eps are kinda bad, I enjoyed them totally and would watch more.
IDK if this was a one time thing or just begining, i hope there will be more seasons.

Mulder is still kinda Californication and Scully is Hannibal bride.
They need one season of 20 episodes to warm themselves up.

Even old seasons(mind you, every season had almost 30 episodes) had at least 4-6 totally crappy episodes.
Now whole season is just 6 episodes?! That is not enough to even warm them up for the idea X-Files are filmed again.
>>
>>68065335

Ep 3 is the highlight. The rest are bafflingly shitty. People blame Carter--and they're right to--but the acting, particularly Anderson, is horrible.

It's like both she and CC forgot how to do Scully.
>>
>>68064476
The were- creature one was good, 1st 2 episodes good 2, despite Duchovny's going through the motions looking bored as shit acting. Went downhill after that.
>>
>>68067934
Gillian Anderson has either had 1. So much botox she can no longer move her face to expressively act. Or 2. Refuses to expressively act in case she gets a wrinkle. Probably a combo of 1 & 2.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.