[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that show the true nature of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
This one is a really good example.

Every female character is nothing more than a worthless gold digger with no depth whatsoever. They are literal cumdumpsters who throw themselves at the first succesful man they see, and they don't even try to hide it.

Can you think of any more movies like this one?
>>
>>68061818

The Thing
>>
>>68061818
>nothing more than a worthless gold digger with no depth whatsoever. They are literal cumdumpsters who throw themselves at the first succesful man they see, and they don't even try to hide it
Is that the true nature of your mother?
>>
>>68061818
>No one cared who I was until I added the Like button
>>
>>68061818
>Every female character is nothing more than a worthless gold digger with no depth whatsoever. They are literal cumdumpsters who throw themselves at the first succesful man they see, and they don't even try to hide it.
lol I don't even remember any women in this film aside from the two Asians that sucked him off in the toilet and Rashida Jones' character, who had like 3 lines.
>>
What about Mar? I can't quite remember but she was the mature one about breaking up and she never tried to get back with him after he was a billionaire.

The only huge bitch was the Asian chick and maybe of that one chick who was a total hypocrite and got to by Timberlake.
>>
>>
>>68062448
>directed by a woman
ironic
>>
Zuckerberg and all the other men at university are hyper-competitive, with the rules of the game being that a person can get away with having a punk-ass attitude if they can deliver big results. They can get away with sleeping with women too. The girls that appear in the movie are treated like subordinates. Zuckerberg's downfall is that he can't treat people like equals, so he struggles to make more serious connections.
>>
>>68061818
Basically everyone in TSN is a cunt (male and female) besides Rooney's character.
>>
>>68062435
she had the date with him at the start and we're then meant to believe that he is still pining for her at the end despite making billions.

it's pretty shit writing honestly.
>>
>>68063635
in the movie he's just a poorly-written caricature of an autist.
>>
>>68063826
Do you mean to say he is being an asshole on accident due to a lack of awareness caused by autism? The ending line of the movie says practically the opposite, "You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be."
>>
>>68063991
yeah, it's just terrible writing. he had no reason to "try to be an asshole" to Rooney in the first scene, unless he was actively trying to avoid fucking her. it's a case where the contradictions are the result of the screenplay being poorly thought-out.
>>
http://nobudge.com/main/new-cops
>>
File: Ex-machina-uk-poster.jpg (34 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Ex-machina-uk-poster.jpg
34 KB, 370x278
>>
>>68064694
"Not all who smile are friendly" themes need to be touched on more. Friend of mine kept saying "yea, but why didnt she just let him out" afterwards.
>>
>>68063708

Yep, but at least the males have some sort of character development. The females are only there to get fucked.
>>
>>68061818

lol, it was criticised for this
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 893x1323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 893x1323
>>
>>68064855
I understood the ending but fuck it all the same.
>>
The only cunty thing was zuckerberg fucking eduardo with the company shares. Normies hate seeing real people in movies.
>>
>>68061818
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>68067028
Both were shit. The daughter was worse though.

Man I really wanted to smack the cleaning ladys daughter tho.
>>
FUCK YOU FLIP FLOPS!
>>
File: Gone-Girl-Poster.jpg (108 KB, 1000x1299) Image search: [Google]
Gone-Girl-Poster.jpg
108 KB, 1000x1299
Does Fincher just hate women or something?
>>
>>68064694
that's the true nature of androids you retard
>>
>>68068026
Is that movie any good? I was at a restaurant and these two women were talking about it a shit ton. I assumed it was some shitty romance flick for women that sat at these places and looked like them. Then I looked it up at home and saw the Finch and felt strange.
>>
>>68067657

Calm down, roastie.
>>
>>68068454
Eh, it's alright. It's very stylishly shot, as you would expect from Fincher, and the plot takes some pretty surpising and exiting turns at times. Watch it if you like his other stuff.
>>
>>68068026
Realistic representation doesn't neccessarily mean hate
>>
Wolf on Wall Street did a good job with women. They also do a good job on making the viewer want to have money.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.