[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies everyone else loves but you have a burning hatred for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: the_hangover01.jpg (350 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
the_hangover01.jpg
350 KB, 2700x1800
Movies everyone else loves but you have a burning hatred for.
>>
>>68054034

Anything Nolan has made
>>
>>68054034
Kingsman
>>
Requiem for a Dream

we get it, drugs are bad
>>
FUCK DEADPOOL
>>
>>68054034
A knights tale.
>>
>>68054034
The Tree of Life
>>
Memento.
>>
Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings

Fuck the books too
>>
>>68055786
This.
I feel embarrassed for people when they praise that church scene.
>>
>>68055832
How, anon?
>>
Kickass. Only movie I've ever walked out on
>>
>>68055942
yeah wow you told off an ignorant woman who you implied was only such because she went to church. Also, "if you save the world I'll let you stick in my ass."
>>
>>68055942
That's literally the only thing they can talk about. It's pathetic. It's a really shallow fucking flick.
>>
>>68055828
I despise the Daniel Way style of Deadpool. Originally he was just sarcastic like Spider-Man but once Way started writing his book is when "LOL CHIMICHANGAS!" happened. With such low brow humor attracted the more casual fanbase.

It's not even like a hate for me though. Friends ask if I've seen it and I say I'm not going to and they flip like, "WHY ANON HE'S SO FUNNY I THOUGHT YOU LIKED COMICS?"
>>
Mean Girls
I still don't get the hype all these years later.
>>
>>68055997

I'm curious as to what point in the movie you walked out on?
>>
>>68055832
Whoa... I'm not going to argue with you but I have to ask why?
>>
>>68056164
Really I don't get the Tina Fey hype train all together. I don't go out of my way to fight people who do but I didn't like this or 30 Rock, or even her tenure on SNL
>>
>>68056211
I want to stick my penis in her vagina in the worst way.
>>
>>68055786
Taken for what it is (a shallow Tarantino imitation) it's fairly enjoyable and Colin Firth is good in it. Obviously it's laddish and self-indulgent but that is really part of its core and unlike Deadpool it doesn't pretend to be above that.

Not memorable or rewatchable but it was worth the cinema ticket for me.
>>
File: the_descent-001.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
the_descent-001.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1200
FUCK this schlocky bullshit
>>
Not relevant to /tv/ so much, but anyone who says "I love Marvel films" instantly gets a 0/10 rating in my books. They are all lowest common denominator pleb bait flicks which I fail to find ANY redeeming features about.
>>
>>68056263
Raimis Spiderman is a good movie.
>>
>>68056329
idiot
>>
>>68056337
Nope, just not an insecure 'patrician'. It's a decent popcorn flick
>>
>>68056329
true

>>68056337
idiot
>>
>>68056329
objective truth
>>
>>68056246
Sideways?
>>
Titanic
>>
>>68055786
>>68055942
>>68056133
John Wick too.
>>
>>68055933
this

nothing but fodder for mainstream nerds
>>
>>68056063
>>68056133
butthurt christfags?
>>
>>68056260

>Hating The Descent

I thought it was pretty decent and one of the better horror films the decade it was released in. Didn't really care much for the sequel though.
>>
Aside from the now dated special effects, it's boring and generic action flick.
>>
> Raimi Spider-man
> Avatar
> LotR + Hobbit

Are the three that come off the top of my head. Such terrible fucking movies, I lose respect for anyone who says they're in their top 20
>>
Deadpool. The only movie I have ever walked out on and I have some seen some pretty big piles of shit at the theaters
>>
>>68056763
Same. It's not that it's a particularly badly directed or acted movie, it's just the content made me cringe so much and I really couldn't stomach it. Aside from the severe cringe factor it also gets incredibly boring and slow in the middle act between the catchup and his background explanation.
>>
>>68054034
>Cast and crew protested the casting of Mel Gibson
>Have gladly worked with convicted rapist Mike Tyson
>>
>>68056878
Hollywood is full of hypocrites, more news as it breaks
>>
Not a movie but BBC Sherlock

Just fuck off already, it's shit. Even fuckinf Elementary is more interesting to watch than Bendydick the Cunnysnatcher
>>
>>68056260
Upon rewatch, I will have to agree with this submission. Lots of cheap jump scares and thrills. After incidents start happening, it has no idea where to go and its more or less just tedious
>>
>>68056192
When Nic Cage dies
>>
>>68056878
>a bunch of kikes don't want to work with based Mel
>a bunch of kikes will happily work with one of their pet monkeys who dindu nuffin

Shocker.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.