[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I've failed Sgt. Miller in our mission Saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ratclaws.jpg (43 KB, 390x621) Image search: [Google]
ratclaws.jpg
43 KB, 390x621
>"I've failed Sgt. Miller in our mission Saving Private Ryan ®™"
>>
>>68052968
You're just as bad as a a tripfag
>>
>>68052968
Fuck this guy. Seriously.
>>
Bump for Mickey mouse
>>
>>68052968
Did Dan Farady travel in time to WW2?
>>
this scene is speiljew trying to say that the US failed to protect the jew
>>
>>68052968
It's exactly this limp-dicked zaniness that makes me want to kill myself when I read Reddit shit. It's so fucking awful.

It's just chicks, man. It's what happens when you let chicks into a group of funny dudes. It's that exact vibe. They don't get the jokes, so they imitate this uncanny exterior husk of a joke someone else told, with just the tone and form of it there but not the content, and everyone laughs to be polite. It's like a fat chick who thinks she's funny because she just says kinda-sarcastic and wacky!! things loudly and then laughs at them.

I honestly hope everyone who uses Reddit regularly dies. When I read this fucking post I can feel a tickle in the back of my fucking skull like I'm on MSN Chatrooms in 1976 at the age of 14, about to say something fecklessly, emptily zany like "the only thing that could defeat a wolf is chuck norris riding a wolf!!!!!!!!" and then thinking "nah.. I'd better not. I'm too old for that shit now. That's embarrassing." And then my mind comes back to reality and I realise a grown adult actually did what my time-tunneling 14 year old self just refused to do.

Reddit is proletown. Literally the best possible argument against anti-elitism. It's what the entire world would be if we were post-scarcity neoliberal goodfeelies Tumblr faggots. 24/7 no-punchline-having spork jokes and zany cadence. Get raped Reddit.
>>
>>68056165
literaly reddit: the post
>>
>>68052968
>I'll just become alpha right after I let you die
>>
So the reason he didn't kill that guy was because he had never killed anyone right? That's so fucked, it would have been so fucking easy for him to shoot him in the back
>>
>>68053033
nice doubles
>>
>>68058309
>>68058309
No, his innermost racial soul was just shivering at the thought of murdering one of his own white germanic brothers from the other side of the big pond. It was a natural reaction of disgust and psychosomatical dissaproval when being faced with an abhorrent proposition by the evil zionist powers that controled the US at the time (and still do by the way).
>>
>>68058309
it was supposed to represent the US in how they did nothing to defend teh j00s from the evil nazis

upham is a wimpering pathetic coward that lets his j00 brother get put to sleep by a nazi knife through his heart to shame the cowardice of the USA not protecting the j00

(hollywood is j00 propaganda)
>>
>>68056165
Sup Rebbit!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.