[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
woody harrelsons stupid face makes me angry and i hate his stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: woody.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
224 KB, 1500x1000
woody harrelson is like an attractive girl

that has succumbed to her own attractiveness

he behaves stupidly and arrogantly and plays the same stupid schtick in every aspect of his life. he doesnt know how to do anything other than be woody harrelson

further, he doesn't need to know how to do anything other than be woody harrelson

and he is content to continue in disenlightenment and stupidity

because he's WOODY HARRELSON

and everyone loves him for it

no country for old men would have been a 8 movie but woody brought it down to a 4. they shoehorned him into the movie to bring in revenue for people who watch movies that woody harrelson is in
>>
>>68043815
Dude he's a legitimately good actor, don't be so gay about this.
>>
>>68043815
>he doesnt know how to do anything other than be woody harrelson
>further, he doesn't need to know how to do anything other than be woody harrelson

lol

he's a good actor and a generally likable dude. there are plenty more actors to hate for playing themselves in every role - tom cruise, matt damon - that actually deserve your hatred.
>>
File: meme gun.jpg (160 KB, 821x677) Image search: [Google]
meme gun.jpg
160 KB, 821x677
>>68043815
>>
>>68043815
Are you gay for him?
>>
>>68043815
Come on. He's not Will Ferrell.
>>
>>68043815
He was great in Out of the Furnace.
>>
His father is the last man to murder a federal judge in the USA and his career was hollywood wanting to stick a middle finger at the government.
>>
>>68043881
That's a good film. Nothing too extraordinary but a nice film nun the lace
>>
>>68043881
Only film I know of in his kinography.
>>
File: woody2.jpg (9 KB, 325x227) Image search: [Google]
woody2.jpg
9 KB, 325x227
>>68043838
>>68043857
>>68043881

no, hes actually terrible, everywhere, all the time.

every move he plays in he doesn't play a character, he just plays woody harrelson. its just him.

even in miniscule bit parts where they just flash his face on the screen for 3 seconds, he manages to use his 'talent' to befoul the entire work with his dumb mug and rancid aura

literally the only commendable thing he has ever done in his life is cuck reddit in an ama
>>
File: poster-full-page1.jpg (487 KB, 1118x1656) Image search: [Google]
poster-full-page1.jpg
487 KB, 1118x1656
>>68044000
>every move he plays in he doesn't play a character, he just plays woody harrelson. its just him.
>even in miniscule bit parts where they just flash his face on the screen for 3 seconds, he manages to use his 'talent' to befoul the entire work with his dumb mug and rancid aura

like i said, matt damon. except woody doesn't have the gall to allow studios to create a movie poster consisting entirely of his stupid face.
>>
>>68044000
You really have a vendetta against this guy, holy shit.

What about White Men Can't Jump or Cheers?
>>
File: woody3.jpg (400 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
woody3.jpg
400 KB, 3200x1680
>>68044116
the only thing keeping woody harrelson from having done something like that is that he is too dumb and megalomaniacal to exit his internal monologue and perform any action other than be woody harrelson

woody harrelson is like the popular kid with a square jaw that peaked in 4th grade when all the little girls had a crush on and teachers loved him, but then he never stopped peaking and he never had to work for anything in his charmed, inordinately successful existence.

woody harrelsons existence trivializes the rest of humanity
>>
>>68043815

Woody was bretty gud in No Country for Old Men.
>>
File: 1460190023192.jpg (9 KB, 325x227) Image search: [Google]
1460190023192.jpg
9 KB, 325x227
he was good in the transporter
>>
>>68043815
Rust please go.
>>
This reminds me of that one thread some femanon made about meeting Michael Shannon at some band bar in Louisiana and saying he was creepy because he didn't want to talk to her.
>>
>>68044000
all his sucking and drooling made a memorable character in true detective. He was great in 2012 too, that's the sort of thing he's good at
>>
File: 1460190703677.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460190703677.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
How about Kirstie who squandered her's? And Delta Burke. Ever catch her on Who's The Boss?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.