[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE ARE LEGEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: legend_poster.jpg (48 KB, 550x238) Image search: [Google]
legend_poster.jpg
48 KB, 550x238
Was BvS the trigger for the apocalypse?
>>
Wow a Batman vs Superman film! That must be aweseome I mean how do you fuck that up?!
>>
get a a gaggle of jews to flood boards with bad reviews, pay people, like the bernie and hilary fags do with protests
>>
>>68043363
You know WB literally owns Rotten tomatoes right?
>>
>>68043390

how stupid are you?, hey reviewer, downboat this movie and we'll throw you shekels, and if you don't you can't advance screen our super awesome disney shit in the future!
>>
>>68043422
>100k audience votes
>98% fresh
>before it's released domestic
Shills go both way, you know.
>>
>>68043422
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes
>The company was created by Senh Duong and since January 2010 has been owned by Flixster, which itself was acquired in 2011 by Warner Bros

>WB makes such shit films they can't even pay the review site they own to give it good ratings

WB is comically stupid. They can't even cheat right
>>
>>68042868
No
cause this film was set in 2012
>>
>>68042868
it wasn't BATMAN VS SUPERMAN 2 actually?

i'd watch that
>>
>>68043501
holy shit , if thats actually true then wb got their shit fucked ,

the movie was awesome much better than iron man movies and ant man , wont put it above avengers tho
>>
>>68043797
WB is just a retardedly out of touch company.

Disney doesn't even need to pay reviewers to trash BvS or DC. Their own fucking websites are killing their own ventures. It's baffling how they could cuck themselves out of possibly the biggest comicbook movie ever.
>>
>>68042868
desu i saw the movie and the /x/ side of me was wondering the same thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.