[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the FUCK that scared the shit out of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
what the FUCK

that scared the shit out of me
>>
>>68038326
this worth watching senpai?
>>
>>68038395
yeah famala

stop watching after 3 eps if you dont like it though
>>
>>68038395
do you like when Peter fights the big chicken on family guy?
>>
Job still alive!
>anyone recognize that voice?
>who killed rebecca?

Cant wait for the next episode. This season is gonna be fucking great.
>>
>>68038566
the fights are great but only a few fights are that long.
>>
Loved the beta uprising scene last week
>>
>>68038395
Over the top, silly violence, hyper-sexual, crazy stereotype gangs, nonsense plots, and forced bad-asses saying one-liners.

It's fucking perfect and everyone on /tv/ should watch it.
>>
File: Banshee_reebecka.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Banshee_reebecka.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
Enough talk. Posting too soon amish femme.
>>
>>68038642
Wonder how many eps before we start getting to what this is about
>>
>>68038395
you will love it or hate it.
They fuck too much in some seasons but i found the show to be amazing.
>>
>>68038871
Is it an interesting plot though or it is just cinema sweet spots? I can watch a movie like that, but as a tv show the fun expires if I'm not interested in the story.
>>
>>68039026
the story is usually pretty good actually, it's still pulpy but interesting.

S3 had a really good storyline
>>
>>68039026
Overarching plot is ex-con master thief happens to be in a bar same time as the new sheriff comes to town, but bar fight turns sheriff dead and ex-con reaches for the badge...

Other than that you've got Russian mob gunning for the protag and his ex-lover-turned-striahgt, you've got the local mob boss who came from Amish country trying to be the big fish, and all of this interspersed with hicks and neo-Nazis. Later seasons gets you Indian gangs with Apache Hulk (pic related), corrupt Army, and British hitmen.

I personally find it interesting, but I freely admit watching it is like thinking "Yeah, Spartacus was good and all, but the characters were too deep, and the action was too realistic for my tastes."

I'd recommend one or two episodes to see if it fits you. If not, just skip to this fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tq-OaSsUQ

Be warned - that's a big spoiler if you end up watching the show.
>>
File: banshee geno segers.jpg (74 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
banshee geno segers.jpg
74 KB, 640x427
>>68039243
>(pic related)
>pic forgotten - sigh
>>
>>68039179
>>68039243
Thanks guys, my sister told me it wasn't all that great, but I'll give it a shot because it sounds like my kinda show.
>>
>>68039243
I didnt really like it until the 3rd episode, but i enjoyed the shit out of it afterwards
>>
Bunker is best boi, I dislike him cucking his younger brother though.
>>
It is sad how little posts there are in this thread. No one gives a shit about this show even though they should.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (128 KB, 1259x1063) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
128 KB, 1259x1063
>>68039442
wish he still had the face tattoo it was pretty aesthetic
>>
Was there supposed to be a jumpscare right after it ended?
what the fuck
>>
File: banshee kai proctor.jpg (71 KB, 850x591) Image search: [Google]
banshee kai proctor.jpg
71 KB, 850x591
Personally looking forward to Kai and Hood teaming up more. I love it when antagonistic people have to work together, and there are few more antagonistic than those two.
>>
>>68039617
I honestly expected him to end up with that Black DA chick, they had some chemistry. It would make for a much more interesting dynamic than him screwing his sister in law, a play on Emmett's own mixed relationship.
>>
Just wanted to drop in and say

YOUR WAIFUS DEAD AND MINE IS NOT!

Pic related its my waifu.

Also episode 1 a shit this one was okay.
>>
>its a lucas hood serves 15 years in prison but anna doesnt appreciate anything episode
>>
did dushku appear yet?
any tits?
>>
What's next for Anthony Starr?
>>
>>68038968
its job
>>
>>68038968
>>68042333

also this show starts right where it left off either at the very start of the episode or somewhere later in the episode unlike the walking dead
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.