[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: krampus.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
was it good?
>>
Wow I literally just finished watching this

Just wow
>>
Not really.
>>
>>68033306
Same as Trick R Treat. Great visuals, tone, and shit writing/characters.
>>
>>68033441
>Trick R Treat

this movie pissed me off so much. there was no point to anything
>>
>>68033369
Want a cookie?
>>
Nah, it was pretty disappointing. Boring characters, no gore, no scares.
>>
>>68033441
Except trick r treat was good
krampus was not
>>
>>68033469

What do you mean no point? It was just a horror anthology like creepshow. What did you actually expect?
>>
The people in this thread are dumb as fuck.

This movie was great. Trick or treat was so so.
>>
>>68033528

creep show stories actually had pseudo morals that made you think, trick r treat just went nowhere
>>
Hated how the dad just left his daughter to die outside. How the fuck were I supposed to root for any of these dumb characters?
>>
>>68033546
It's a Halloween themed movie which makes you feel like it's actually Halloween. It doesn't need some dumbass moralaity tale running through it.
>>
File: 1434324263511.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1434324263511.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>68033617

>movies dont need substance
>>
This movie has ZERO people of colour and for a flick made in 2015 that is very problematic.
>>
I liked it until the last 15 minutes or so.

I'd say it's a "good" movie. It did a lot of things right and then just kind of tripped and stumbled a bit near the end.
>>
Pretty average, maybe slightly above.

Premise is neat, but it wasn't executed very well. The use of (mostly) proper costumes/animatronics/puppets etc was great, some interesting visuals, good sound design and a couple of the characters were alright, but it couldn't decide whether it wanted to be Horror or Thriller, and ended up failing at both.
It really needed clearer direction, and through that would have likely come better execution.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.