[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>[...]However, in November 2006, Affleck stated that he would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pls kill me.png (160 KB, 446x402) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me.png
160 KB, 446x402
>[...]However, in November 2006, Affleck stated that he would never reprise the role, having felt "by playing a superhero in Daredevil, I have inoculated myself from ever playing another superhero... Wearing a costume was a source of humiliation for me and something I wouldn't want to do again soon."Despite this, Affleck would later sign on to portray another superhero, Bruce Wayne/Batman, in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>>
I think he was alright as Batman, he was just given a bad director and bad script. Personally i loved him in Daredevil too.
>>
He was awesome as Batman. Arguably the best part of the best superhero movie ever made.
>>
File: 1459628836327.jpg (16 KB, 275x395) Image search: [Google]
1459628836327.jpg
16 KB, 275x395
>>68027387

I agree. Physically speaking, with his wide shoulders and manly jaw, he was born to play superheroes. His acting range is also more than enough for capeshit. Snyder tried really hard to ruin Batmurderer but Affleck did a decent job with what he was given
>>
He was a great batman which suprised me. Would watch more bat flicks with him.

Superman was okay, lex and wonder women were stupid.

Flash and aquaman looked silly but we'll see i guess.
>>
His career has been a roller coaster
>>
>>68027328
> I wouldn’t have taken the part if I didn’t trust my instincts in terms of the filmmaking. I think Chris Terrio wrote a terrific script. Zack’s a great visual director. And there’s an interesting take.
>>
>>68027615
I bet snyder is a jew he just can't have one of our brothers playing such a big role with succes.
>>
>>68027328
Why does he always look so dead inside when doing interviews for BvS?
>>
>>68028063
He fights crime at night.

It's the only way he can battle the shame.
>>
>>68027328
Well I loved BvS before but now you've changed my mind.

I like the way nobody remembers the time he wrote and open letter when he was rumored for a Batman years ago and he claimed he was more of a devil fan and signed off with something like "PS, Gwyn is more of an Elektra girl"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.