[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is his superpower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: manlet in iron suit.jpg (225 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
manlet in iron suit.jpg
225 KB, 1024x768
What is his superpower?
>>
>>68025453
considering his suit is the only thing that makes him good, how come a more powerful villain doesn't steal all his suits and give them to his cronies? this has to happen a few times in the comics

>the suit only recognizes tony
hack it
>>
Super short
>>
Vast intellect and limitless resources.
>>
natural ant man
>>
>>68025453
He used the Ant-Man suit but the effects were permanent.
>>
>>68025453

It's not genius level intellect because every hero has that to explain acting like they know the plot. His power is being filthy fucking rich.
>>
Genetics resulting in high intelligence.

Born into a wealthy family.
>>
>>68025498
Those things literally have happened before.

Tony is super smart and can McGuyver the shit out of stuff
>>
File: brain.jpg (132 KB, 1350x868) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
132 KB, 1350x868
>>68025453
>Smaarts
>>
>>68025453
>>68025453
>>68025453
As an awkward teenager, young Billionaire Philanthropist Tony Stark attended a science convention when unknowingly a radioactive Robert Downey Jr came down and bit him in the arm. Through the bite, Tony Stark gained the proportionate charisma, humor, cleverness, and notoriety of a Robert Downey Jr.
>>
>>68025453
snark, charm & quips
>>
>>68025453

Hes rich.
>>
>>68025453
he's really smart and has rich parents
>>
>>68025453

Basically Batman of the Marvel universe. Although I like Batman more, Tony's character is a lot more interesting and deeper.
>>
Reed said that Tony isn't just smart, but he can juggle multiple projects at once that people of similar intellect would have to put all their focus on one.
He's pretty much like batman but 10000x smarter
>>
File: 1445522206384.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445522206384.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>68025581
>McGuyver

Did you watch the show?
>>
>>68025681
>he can quip better
>interesting and deeper
>>
>>68025538
kek
>>
>>68025760
I think the "smart levels" in comics are retarded. I wish they would just say that Reed is smart in certain areas, Bruce Banner is smart in just one area, and Tony is basically an engineer, but no instead they have to all be the smartest ever and have power rankings for intellect.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.