[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE WE'RE ON A BOAT LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
DUDE WE'RE ON A BOAT LMAO
>>
I'm still struggling to understand the point of this show, I thought it was supposed to be a prequel to show the gradual break down of society due to the outbreak, but then they did all that by episode 3-4 and now we're pretty much at the same level they were in season 1 of the main show.
>>
I swear if that guy wears those old man clothes for another season I'm going to flip my shit.
>>
>>68024728

The truth is that it's just utter shit. The main series is nothing amazing, yet still manages to be significantly better in every possible way, which just goes to tell how shitty it really, truly is.
>>
It should have just been a anthology series showing different people dealing with the outbreak.
>>
>oh cool a prequel, showing disintegration of society and governments dealing with a viral outbreak & social panic
>nope let's focus on this literally who family

my only hope is a Contagion anthology show...
>>
>>68024762
FUCKING THIS
>>
File: 1459983865798.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1459983865798.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>cunt kid is still wearing the old man's clothes
>>
>>68024728
There's no "point" to it in the sense of the word that you're thinking of. This show is not looking to tell a story, like The Sopranos or Breaking Bad, it's just another zombie cash cow for AMC.

Keep in mind, AMC bosses said "The Walking Dead is so cool, it will never end". Paraphrasing a bit, but it's essentially what they said. AMC already have a THIRD zombie show lined up for the near future.
>>
File: help.jpg (10 KB, 236x181) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
10 KB, 236x181
>>68028018
>AMC already have a THIRD zombie show lined up for the near future.
>>
>>68028018
Eh... I'll still take zombies over capeshit.
>>
>>68028131
wait its Romero.
hope restored
>>
>>68024762
It's called 'normcore' a part of a new edgy teenager fashion style. Pretty popular in the UK
>>
>>68024646
>Leave zombiekino to us
>>
>>68024646
>>68024646

always have white female leads because only women watch shit tv. all men are diverse because white men dont watch tv made for chicks
>>
Soo who is listed on the sail plan?
>>
>>68024646
I don't know I don't think it's terrible.

I wish they spent more time showing how society broke down rather than the army is a bad and killing people for no reason.

>implying strand isn't the best walking dead character yet
>>
i hope this whole season is them being comfy on a boat watching the world burn from safe distance

and the grill sunbathing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.