[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hulk 2003 is the exact place where capekino died. Its the peak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Hulk fighting the capeshit.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hulk fighting the capeshit.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
Hulk 2003 is the exact place where capekino died.

Its the peak capekino, before suits realized making a good film with artistic vision was not profitable. This was the turning point, where it was too much cinema for a pleb to appreciate.

Then it was replaced by the Incredibly Shitty Hulk, which was just mindless action and kickstarted the terrible Avengers and the MCU.

Sure, in the next months great movies were released like X2 and SM2. But those were filming already before Hulk 2003 was critically panned. The new movies made after Hulk 2003 were X3 and SM3. And the whole mcu.

Sorry Ang Lee, you died for our sins. Father of capekino.
>>
Spider-Man 2 is a corny kids movie that rehashes the same plot of the first film. I'll never understand why people hold it in such high regard.
>>
what was wrong with this movie again?
i remember i liked it more than the one after it
>>
>>68024119
boring as shit, good for naps
>>
>>68024119
The gamma dogs, and the comic book panels.

Thats it. Also it had plot and character development something plebs cant tolerate.
>>
>>68024311
was the gamma dogs being a problem a visual thing?

and i haven't confirmed but the other day i was thinking about a certain scene that shows three characters and how the panels were used as a way of showing how all three were reacting to each other through their glances before it fades and it goes into the next scene.

i also remember seeing everything nolte did as hilarious
>>
>>68024311
>the comic book panels

How pleb can you get?
>>
What was kino about this movie exactly?
>>
>>68024629
the dive it took into banner psychology and how nobody liked that. i think. i'm still not clear on how it was received back then and /tv/ is an expert on everything so i'm waiting
>>
>>68024519
>>68024590
Im just saying what bothered regular people. The comic panels were just fine and didnt detract from the experience.

>>68024773
It was received like this
>>68024283
Where is the action? Why do they talk so much? Where are the quips? I cannot understand whats going on! This is too dark! The tv series wasnt this dark!
>>
>>68023071
It's true though. The early 00's capeshit is leagues above today's capeshit. Makes me glad I was a youngster back then and able to experience and appreciate the real comic book movies in theaters.
>>
>>68024893
>tfw i was into that shit as a kid
tfw i liked the weird surreal aspects of bvs
>>
>>68023071
Jesus christ what is wrong with you
>>
File: franco wide wink.gif (467 KB, 500x204) Image search: [Google]
franco wide wink.gif
467 KB, 500x204
>>68023854
That's a nice comment, did your faggot husband write it for you?
>>
>>68023854
>rehashes the same plot of the first film
how? the first film was about him starting and the second was about him leaving the suit due to the problems that it causes in his life.
>>
>>68023071
>Then it was replaced by the Incredibly Shitty Hulk, which was just mindless action and kickstarted the terrible Avengers and the MCU.
Iron Man kickstarted it and it was done by Marvel before Disney took over. Also:
>Implying Marvel is proud of that movie.
>Implying there were a lot of scenes of that movie in the "Phase One look back".
>Implying Norton didn't confirm the movie was supposed to be capekino (If that shit exist) and that there were a lot of scenes that were cut.
>>
>>68025575
IM was made as a standalone movie to try the waters. Hulk 2008 is where they go full on MCU.

>Believing Norton bullshit
He has his head inside his fucking ass. They only removed a few of his scenes like the suicide opening that wouldnt have added much to it. The movie is still shallow as fuck. He said it to save face because his ego is almost infinite.
>>
>>68025713
>his fucking role in birdman
>>
>tfw when no norton hulk 2
>>
>>68025713
>suicide opening that wouldnt have added much to it.
>apart from Bruce desperation and everything he did to erase he monster out of existence.
>Apart from being mentioned in The Avengers and leaving everyone confused.
>>
>>68025813
With suicide scene or not, the movie would still be 2 hours of Hulk exploding ps2 tier cars and shallow plot.

Its another movie used to setup later movies instead of focusing on being a good movie like 2003 one. Same issue with TASM.
>>
>>68025775
Universal has the distribution rights to Hulk movies.
Neither Hulk made enough money to be considered successful.
Disney isn't going to make a new Hulk if they aren't 100% sure that shit will make IM3-tier dosh.
Not like there's any good Hulk story to adapt, unless you build up years of rampages, the illuminatti and Planet Hulk just to see him fuck up every hero CUZ LAWL HERO ON HERO LMAOOO :DDD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.