[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scale of 1-10, how bitter do you think Patrick Stewart is about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: timesquared_hd_174.jpg (322 KB, 1458x1080) Image search: [Google]
timesquared_hd_174.jpg
322 KB, 1458x1080
Scale of 1-10, how bitter do you think Patrick Stewart is about wasting 7 years on this shit and only getting one acting award?
>>
>tng
>shit

top lel, it's a way of life fagget
>>
I think he has more fans than anybody with any acting award and he doesn't regret not having any award.
>>
>>68022067
Fucking globalists shills please get off my board.
>>
10/10

Have you ever seen how butthurt he looks when asked to sign a picture of Captain Picard?
>>
>>68021955

0 - he got paid to do this shit. acting on stage doesnt pay.

and who else from TNG has a career today?
>>
Watch Bill Shatner's movie The Captains, you'll find he learned to love it, over time.
>>
Stewart loves picard. TNG was scifikino and he says the role made a lot of trek fans check out classical shakespeare. He has no regrets
>>
He's probably more depressed about having to do all the shitty X-Men films.
>>
>>68022532
This.
>>
>>68022200
The Prime Directive is anti-universalist
>>
star trek is dumb and captain picard sucks
>>
He was basically doing what he loved (from what I can tell) so I doubt he really cares that much.
>>
>>68023335
Good post
>>
>>68023411
Why would you reply to blatant bait? Don't give him the satisfaction.
>>
>>68021955
One of the greatest television performances of all time.

I think hes ok op.
>>
>>68023411
Good post
>>
>>68023438
star trek status: dumb
captain picard status: he sucks
star trek btfo
>>
For the first-secondish seasons he thought that it'd fall through any time and the show would get canceled, can't blame him since first-second season was pretty rough.

3rd season on he enjoyed it and today he looks back on it fondly. I'd bet he's sick of signing Picard photographs though.

Now X-Men, I bet he fucking hates xmen
>>
He's a cool guy and almost makes theatre cool
>>
>>68022532
>>68025041
Nah, he got close to his BFF Sir Ian McKellen on the X-Men films, and playing another nerd icon helped him transcend being Captain Picard.
>>
He's amazing on American Dad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.