[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New song from Monday's episode from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
New song from Monday's episode from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. SPOILERZ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW6bllNcytE

I'm constantly surprised at what they can do on broadcast television.
>>
1 shekel has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>68013956
Yeah that's fucking terrible. It's is the CW though, no shock there.
>>
shilling must be a pretty lucrative gig because you are fucking relentless

you could at least flood images of this broad's cans while you do it
>>
File: haters-gonna-hate.gif (128 KB, 630x480) Image search: [Google]
haters-gonna-hate.gif
128 KB, 630x480
>>68013985
>>68013998
>>
>>68013956
Wow, at least shill with some enthusiasm god DAMN. I'm calling the network and letting them know they need to hire someone new, someone with actual charisma
>>
>>68014064
It's almost as though I'm not shilling

IMAGINE THAT
>>
I'm still blown away with their "Put yourself first" song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpSzNGqBBE

It's a parody of this shit right?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBHQbu5rbdQ
>>
>>68014023
>>68014064
>>68014090
(FWIW, it appeared yesterday on Spotify and I've been waiting to see the video, because the song is fucking catchy as fuck. Sadly, the video is a bit meh aside from the pleasantly gratuitous Bloom nudity)
>>
>>68014064
not op, but i like this show too desu
>>
>>68014135
Yeah, although it's also a parody of other stupid faux-female empowerment anthems too. I'm surprised it's not more popular on YouTube, but then I think that about most of the songs, since they're generally catchy, well-made and funny.

Hopefully "HEAVY BOOBS LOL" catching on helps them a bit.
>>
>>68014137

The bit where he's pushing her head down while she's singing at about 1:58 >>>>>>
>>
>>68013956
this series is great, one of the great depictions of the crazy and autodestructive things people do when depressed
>>
>>68014252
That's the strength of it, the songs are well written and well performed enough to be extremely funny, but they're not so constant that the show becomes that hated of genres, "musical comedy"

Rather it's a black comedy with the occasional musical number, and it works

Not even shilling, we don't even have it in my country (and probably never will)
>>
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>68013956
>The CW
>>
I'm liking it more than I thought I would, though only some of the songs are marginally catchy or memorable. I'm 8 episodes in and only remember small bits of some songs. Like 2 per ep or something so there may be 16 songs I've watched but I only remember tidbits of about 5 and a lot about that i definitely have friends song.
>>
>>68014677
Showtime didn't want it. and the CW did. now it's a success.

way to drop the ball
>>
File: john-oliver-640x360.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-640x360.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>68014677
>hating on The CW
>in 2016
>>
>>68014743
for me California Christmas is really well made
>>
>>68014787
That's easily my least favorite song from the series so far.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.