[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that this is probably the most ambitious film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Cloud_Atlas_Poster.jpg (63 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Atlas_Poster.jpg
63 KB, 300x444
Can we all agree that this is probably the most ambitious film of all time?
>>
is it good?
>>
>>68013209
It's the only good Wachowski movie. Though I wouldn't even really call it a Wachowski movie since it was only co-directed by them and it's based on a novel.
>>
>>68013256
Some love it, some hate it.
>>
>>68013256
Its pretty split on people
>>
Making a film with a huge scope isn't necessarily being visonary. But nice movie.
>>
>>68013256
At the very least it's interesting to watch. It definitely has a lot of potential and interesting ideas. People are split on the execution. Some think it's very good, others not so much.
>>
>>68013256
The only good thing the Wachowskis have made since Meme for Memedetta
>>
They really could have made a more enjoyable movie based solely on Sonmi-451's story and it would have been more interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUpUU6owVc
>>
>>68013256
It's probably better if you haven't read the book.
>>
>>68013209
Behind The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>68013209
>Most ambitious
You must poses one hell of a crippled imagination

Enter the Void is way more ambitious than this flick. Lord of the Rings, in terms of scale and logistics is more ambitious. The Primer, almost unwatchabley more ambitious in terms of story structure. So many more to
>>
>>68013256
Yes, the cyberpunk and british publisher segments are god tier.
>>
>>68013256

It has its moments. It's like a really high budget student film made by a kid who only had like 5 friends to be in it
>>
>>68013209
2001 was more ambitious it basically tells the story of all of humanity nea all thinking entities in the span of 2.5 hours
>>
>>68013450
I haven't seen it in a long time but I remember Neo Seoul and the Big Isle being my favorite parts of the movie. I would have liked to see more of that.
>>
>>68013209
*pretentious
>>
File: Mephi.jpg (15 KB, 290x376) Image search: [Google]
Mephi.jpg
15 KB, 290x376
Some of the makeup was so laughably bad. Made it impossible to take the movie seriously.
>>
Trans propaganda: the film
>>
>>68013209
>most ambitious film of all time?
Are you 15?
>>
>>68015309
Fucking this

>>68013209
>What is Fitzcarraldo?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.