[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, I heard your waifu's going out with Squeak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: baseketball.jpg (167 KB, 564x306) Image search: [Google]
baseketball.jpg
167 KB, 564x306
Hey anon, I heard your waifu's going out with Squeak
>>
File: 1452208789730.jpg (236 KB, 1109x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452208789730.jpg
236 KB, 1109x1600
Mine? Nah.
>>
>>68013188
Matt and Trey were really embarrassed by how the movie turned out, but I still think it's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: orgazmo becomes a man.png (357 KB, 537x370) Image search: [Google]
orgazmo becomes a man.png
357 KB, 537x370
Whatever happened to that dude in the middle?
I remember he was also in Cannibal: The Musical and Orgazmo.

>tfw Matt and Trey will never make fun live action movies again
>>
Good for him, that guy can never get a break.
>>
>>68013947
You can't say that.
>>
>>68013907
Were they? I dont remember them commenting on it in such a fashion. I know reviews panned it but it quickly gained a cult following. I also think its fucking hilarious
>>
>>68014057
I remember them poking fun at it a few times on South Park. I think it was the Passion of the Christ episode where Stan and Kenny go watch the Passion and hate it, so they go to Mel Gibson's house to get their money back just like they did with Baseketball.

Either way, I still liked it
>>
>>68013188
>If you guys make fun of me 13 or 14 more times, im out of here.
>>
>dad i don't want to do hamster style anymore
>ok son
And from that day forth I swore that I'd never practice Hamster Style again.
>>
>>68014119
Oh yeah, nah i think that was just poking fun at themselves. Kinda like the simpsons, family guy ect always poke fun at fox. That was a great joke in that ep too, its so quickly executed you kind of notice it a few seconds after its delivered.
>>
Hey Grunski, you losin' weight?
>>
>>68014267
Matt made fun of it on Bill Simmons' podcast.

I really don't get why they hate it, I think it's one of the most underrated comedies of the past couple of decades, if not ever.
>>
>>68013188
DELET THIS
>>
>>68014057
Yeah, they mentioned it in one of the south park commentaries, I couldn't tell you which one. And also the stick of truth panel at comic con, they were making fun of it.
>>
Everyone seems to forget that Trey & Matt didn't write, direct or produce BASEketball. They only starred in it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.