[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downloading this. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 2001.png (515 KB, 994x772) Image search: [Google]
2001.png
515 KB, 994x772
Downloading this.

What am I in for?
>>
>>68012352
kino in it's purest form
>>
>>68012352
Tell me your top 5 favourite films and i will tell you accurately if you will like or not 2001
>>
It is about space
>>
>>68012352
It's boring
>>
3deep5u artsy movie from the '60s about space
>>
>>68012386
For you
>>
>>68012352
BETTER BE GETTING THE REMUX

ALL THE SPACE SCENES HAVE DARK SCENES THAT BAND HORRIBLY AT LOW BITRATES

THE PRACTICAL SPECIAL EFFECTS FROM FUCKING 1968 HOLD UP TODAY, ITS AMAZING HOW FAR AHEAD OF HIS TIME KUBRICK WAS
>>
>>68012352
You're likely to shut it off within the first five minutes.

The part BEFORE there is a picture on the screen.

I don't think you'll watch it. If you skip over any frame of this movie, you're not watching this movie.
>>
>>68012352
Nothing good. Wasted space.
>>
Fast forwarding incredible long and boring shots
>>
>>68012352
>people who downloaded this also downloaded The Avengers

Avengers confirmed for kino.
>>
Boring schlock that get le up oated on boards because of the chance that if you call it shit (which it is) then people will get butthurt.

Its just pure trash in almost everyway. There is zero point to the movie and trys way to hard to be "art" nobody gives a shit about that trash. We want to be entertained. If I want to see something abstract and only can be properly interpereted by the artist then ill go to an art museum.

Kubrick is babies first "kino" i could film an incoherent mess in the 70's with cool color grading and real sets too. But im not a faggot thats dead and I will make/am making more money than him.

Stay mad Kubrick dummies
>>
>>68012437
THOSE ARE THE CUES TO CHECK YOUR INSTAKIK TWITCHTWEETS AND SWALLOW UR ADDERALL

DO YOU APPRECIATE KUBRICK'S FOWARD LOOKING GENIUS YET
>>
>>68012352
Depends. How bad is your ADHD?
>>
What tracker is that?
>>
>>68012473
You're watching movies for all the wrong reasons. Pleb
>>
Fantastic film with beautiful cinematography but shit editing
>>
>>68012352
Extremely beautiful movie but even original Star Trek series manages to be "deeper".
>>
>>68012352
You are in for ẶbŞờlŬŤẻ ĶïņoğřầpĦŶ

Don't listen to the tasteless plebé >>68012473
>>
>>68012352
Pink Floyd's Echoes in film form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90d8WUk4B68
>>
>>68012352

Slow, boring. yet revolutionary for it's time considering sci fi and space movies of the period.

Climax of the movie is a AI spaceship calmly telling the main character that he's going to kill him.

It's pretty lame, get your fast forward button ready.
>>
The editing is pretty bad. Other than that it's good
>>
>>68012725
>ItT pleb that don't know what they are talking about judging their first non comercial film.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.