[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do they actually want? What is their endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: White_walker_hardhome.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
White_walker_hardhome.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
What the fuck do they actually want? What is their endgame?
>>
>>68010087
oy vey don't be so racist, they just want a better life.

why aren't you taking in more white walker refugees?
>>
>>68010087
Domination, or something.

Can they even reach Essos? They clearly aren't into boats.
>>
>>68010141
When they freeze the sea they can walk over to Essos.
>>
>>68010087
Is it possible that they built the wall and just want the wildlings and all other humans to get the fuck out of the north??
>>
we'll know when donut eater finishes the book he allegedly started 5 years ago
>>
>>68010204
Comeon anon we all know fat fuck martin is dying before he finishes the series.
>>
>>68010182
So the frost literally covers the entire world?

I thought it just kind of "extended" things down to King's Landing area.
>>
>>68010182
But they can't reach the Summer isles.
>>
crashing this plane, one assumes
>>
>>68010234
the Summer Isles will presently become the Autumn isles, then the Winter isles.
>>
>>68010087
A holiday in the fucking sunshine, mate.
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>68010087
Probably they are just migrating because of climate change. Planetos has a shifting axis of rotation, and they need to stay where it's dark and cold.
>>
>>68010087
Reminder: the white walkers did nothing wrong. They just want to unite all races in undeath.
>>
>>68010184
They didn't build it but Bran made them pay for the bill.
>>
>>68012705
desu why wouldnt you just die and be re-born as an undead? If I knew white walkers existed and wanted to ressurect me I'd be totally in. Plenty of these zombies didnt look like half-rotten corpses.
>>
>>68010087
their endgame is to provide more bullshit grrm can sell to dumb nerds
>>
kill all westerosi fucking shits obviously
>>
>>68010129
This. Stark foreign policy oppressed them for thousands of years. The least we can do is let them turn our wives into ice zombies.
>>
>>68010222
I think he is being sued for being so late to release the latest book.
>>
They want to rule. The only difference between them and any of the houses is they don't have a pulse
>>
>>68010087
Raise an undead army to fight off The Drowned God when he wakes and sends his merfolks to invade the land.
>>
>>68010087

freeezing these kingdoms...

... WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
>>68013661
That would be awesome
>>
>>68013701

THE COLD RISES
>>
they're just bad guys don't overthink it

maybe grrm wanted them to be more but we'll never find out
>>
same as all fantasy scenarios. they want to take over their whole known world - a strange texas-sized landmass that experiences seasons the same way the entire earth does.
>>
to defeat the fire

its a WAR of FIRE and ICE yah numbskull
>>
i've written about this before, but i'm pretty much convinced the others are just ancient starks that learned how to manipulate ice magic.

the starks used to be called the kings of winter, and their house words are literally a threat - winter is coming - people think it's more of a warning, but if you consider the ancient starks could manipulate ice magic, well, then it's a literal threat. the meaning has been lost in time.

their end game is to cover the north in a never ending winter and reclaim their territory. or something like that, not really sure. i am absolutely 100% certain the others have some connection to house stark though. the whole "there must always be a stark in winter" thing is a clue.
>>
>>68013661
Couldn't they just freeze the ocean and kill them all with ease?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.