[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
freak fantasy fist fight Omar vs. Richie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: twvsts.jpg (99 KB, 875x313) Image search: [Google]
twvsts.jpg
99 KB, 875x313
freak fantasy fist fight

Omar vs. Richie
>>
>>68009780
Richie was killed by a woman so a faggot would smoke him fast.
>>
Omar everytime obv fgt
>>
File: Wilkerson vs White.jpg (205 KB, 1159x618) Image search: [Google]
Wilkerson vs White.jpg
205 KB, 1159x618
Hal versus Walter

Walter has 5 minutes of preparation, Hal is thrown into the fight unknowingly
>>
Richie would gift him the jacket of despair so Omar would die of trying to make awkward conversation with Richie.
>>
>>68009780
Richie got fucked up by Janice
>>
>>68009794
>>68009865
You do remember he wasn't taking it seriously? Leaning back, "oh whaddya go--" all cocky and shit. He won their first scuffle, made her run away up stairs.
>>
>>68009837
oh shit

both are two of the luckiest characters ever on TV, I wonder who's luck would win
>>
omar got killed by a 5 year old kek. richie wins ez
>>
File: kenard.jpg (58 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
kenard.jpg
58 KB, 350x271
>>68009794
>>68009865
Yeah, but like
>>
>>68009780
Omar easily. Omar was like achilles or some other greek hero. A complete bad ass who was seemingly immortal and unkillable and also gay as shit. Only to be killed by a weak little bitch he never even considered a threat (the way paris aka biggest pussy on the planet kills achilles).
>>
>>68009898
Little cowardly faggot stealth killed him. Omar would of kicked the shit out of that kid one on one

I still think janice would kick richies ass in a fair fight
>>
File: box.jpg (150 KB, 925x800) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
150 KB, 925x800
foxy boxing match, Carmela and Skyler. Before the fight, Skyler calls up the Sopranos house, talks to AJ, and tells Carm "i used to fuck your husband"
>>
Omar, Richie was not a big guy.
>>
>>68009994
Skyler has 250 pounds on dainty lady. Then she'll go fuck Ted.
>>
>>68009841
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0I8DzZ9iVw
whats this?
>>
>>68009994
>carmela
>loved by fans everywhere

Is she? She was easily the most hateful permanent character.
>>
>>68010551
Janice
Livia
Paulie
>>
>>68010568
I think 6 seasons of Carmela was worse than a couple seasons of Janice or Livia. Regardless I can't believe she's loved by anyone.
>>
>>68010690
Oh, well I love Carmela. Janice was only from season 2-6 but her minor appearances, she was extra shitty. I get that Carm doesn't appreciate her husband and what he does for her and the lifestyle he provides, but he doesn't have to put up with her if he doesn't want to. He brings it on himself
>>
>>68010551
I hated Meadow the most. Dumb liberal coalburning twat who treated her parents like shit. I recently watched the episode where Carm brings her food and laundry and Meadow was acting all cunty even though Tony was paying for her college.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.