[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that the rebels in the original Star Wars were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: rebelalliance.png (2 MB, 1917x803) Image search: [Google]
rebelalliance.png
2 MB, 1917x803
Just a reminder that the rebels in the original Star Wars were 99.9% white and male on the whole.
>>
File: tyop.jpg (9 KB, 200x262) Image search: [Google]
tyop.jpg
9 KB, 200x262
>>68009032
Thanks OP, I almost forgot.
>>
>>68009032
the supreme race
>>
>it's a thinly veiled /pol/ shitposting thread
>>
>>68009032
Original Star Wars is so problematic. Hope Disney does the right thing and make the remakes more progressive and including
>>
>>68009032
Are you implying they don't have wives and mothers that take care for them while they are fighting ?
>>
>>68009032
And only 3 survived the battle. Whites confirmed for shit
>>
>>68009032
they went on to run the galaxy becoming the new republics leadership then got wiped out when the capital planet was blown up.
So they had to open the rebellion up to whoever was willing
>>
>>68009032
cis white male threads ITT

keep em coming I'm loving every single drop
>>
>>68009778
That has shit to do with Rogue One faggot.

Every mother fucker who thinks this is a third Death Star or wonders where the bothans went are fucks.
>>
>>68009778
Check the timeline again pal.
>>
>>68009778
>During Episode IV
>99% white male
>Episode VI implied they also had a handful of aliens and some women in powerful positions, and like one or two minority men

>A few months before Episode IV
>Filled to the brim with Asians, Spics and Blacks, most of the whites are actually women and it's hard to even spot a white male

It just hurts continuity 2bh
>>
Thanks for the 5 millionth star wars thread
>>
>90% Triggered /pol/v/tards shitposts.
>10% about the movie itself
Fuck off, no one cares.
>>
>>68009861
>autism is hard
It's weird, it's almost as though the world changed and films casts reflect that...
>>
>>68009032
That's why the new improved nu Star Wars is so superior.
>>
>>68009032
>only ugly white dudes
>no qt felicityfu

eww
>>
The jews did this
>>
>>68009032
The diversities all conveniently died getting the death star plans. It was the perfect way to get rid of them.
>>
It's 2016 and were changing that, thankfully. My wife's daughter really loves TFA because of Rey, much more than the OT
>>
File: sorting hat.jpg (166 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
sorting hat.jpg
166 KB, 500x461
>>68009810
>cis white male threads ITT
>threads ITT
>threads in this thread
>>
>>68010128
sorry meant to say tears you shitlord
>>
>>68009828
Well, where did the fucking bothans go?
>>
>>68009032
Daily reminder that ROTJ Rebels were quite diverse
>>
File: Home_One_briefing_room.jpg (981 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Home_One_briefing_room.jpg
981 KB, 1280x960
>>68010265
I'm not sure how they did it but this still looks natural.

Limiting the women helps I think.
>>
All the women and black people were on important missions while the white bois had to guard the base, almost failed at that most basic of jobs too tbqh.
>>
>>68010170
Oh you even dumber motherfucker.

Bothans are in Episode 6, with lines stating that they died to steal the plans.

That must mean they stole plans to the 2ND Death Star then.

If you can't follow Star Wars plots, you should seek professional help.
>>
File: felicityjones.jpg (624 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
felicityjones.jpg
624 KB, 1920x1080
>>68009992

make the rebellion great again
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.