[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realise he was in the dream because he was drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1460057487416.jpg (41 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
1460057487416.jpg
41 KB, 984x671
>yfw you realise he was in the dream because he was drawing timelines too close together, and Bruce was getting "memories" of a distant future

Bravo, Zack. Truly bravo.
>>
nah man
it was a parallel timeline leaking in via a quantumshift
>>
>>68009026
The brown streak
>>
Cuckold
>>
>>68009026
Diverging timelines via speedforce magic, yet oh wait. The DCCU is a fucking stillborn.
>>
Ive never read a comic in my life and look down upon the losers that do
>>
>>68009180
>Having never tried X I can objectively say X is beneath me.
Ain't even a comic guy, but your reasoning fails senpai.
>>
>>68009229
A hobby that is pretty much exclusively for losers I will try to avoid such pitfalls
>>
>>68009180
>>68009246

I'm normal as fuck and I read comics. In fact, my LCS is 90% normalfag and women. They're really entertaining, and a great medium for storytelling. The movies and TV shows have just widened their appeal, both cape titles and creator-owned.

The stereotype of the fat mouth-breathing autist is really outdated, probably barely existent to start.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>68009293
Comics haven't been for children for almost five decades.

Nice pasta though, senpai.
>>
File: tips.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>68009180
>>
File: Vic.jpg (40 KB, 615x344) Image search: [Google]
Vic.jpg
40 KB, 615x344
>>68009387
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the average comic book reader. Completely devoid of originality, imagination or wit, he lets pages containing both pictures and words do the "thinking" for him. His replies are simple and often follow the same, glib patterns. He is neither to be pitied nor hated, but for the most-part merely dismissed.
>>
>>68009464
You have a problem with sequential images create the illusion of motion to tell a story? Because that sounds like a film just as much as a comic.
>>
>quick, shit is happening and I have to warn someone
>better do it in the most cryptic way humanly possible
>>
File: intensifying....gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
intensifying....gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>68009464
>>
>>68009360
>Comics haven't been for children for almost five decades.
You can't be this delusional.
>>
>>68009579
Adults have been the primary audience for comics since the 70s. 2000 AD and Vertigo emerged, and the industry changed forever.
>>
File: Ryan.jpg (71 KB, 1400x911) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.jpg
71 KB, 1400x911
>>68009564

Sometimes it's best to look at the flip-side of things, to coin a phrase. Empathy is a wonderful thing.

Think, if you may, about the mindset of the average shitposter who creates and/or posts pictures of unattractive men tipping their hats, in threads. Somebody like these fucktards. Somebody who, day in, day out, resides in threads such as this and lives vicariously through the pictures of unkempt, ugly men wearing out-of-date fashion, that they post while having inane conversations with like-minded autists.

That person's mind must be filled with such self-hate, such loathing for humanity and other diseased, cancerous filth that it's a genuine miracle that they haven't removed themselves from life, altogether. It could, in fact, be a testament to the stubbornness of the human spirit, no matter how twisted or vile that spirit actually becomes.

I, for one, take it as a blessing that these cretins remain. They serve as a timely reminder that if the most pathetic of us can continue with this thing we call "life" for reasons only they know of, perhaps the rest of us could continue for reasons more noble.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.