[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear those million dollar movie ideas anon. Bonus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: Trailer.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Trailer.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Let's hear those million dollar movie ideas anon.

Bonus points for posting on how the trailer would look.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 761x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 761x826
>>68004483
>>
>>68004483
the one where OP sucks so too many cocks
>>
>>68004483
Nother waterworld, with similar amount of pratical effects re: Mad Max: Fury Road.
Don't cast costner again though. Get someone different and make sure they aren't one of those CW looking faggots or any other young hip little bitch.
Literally flood the sea with oil too. Cause a shit ton of environmental damage while making the movie. I want that.

Otherwise any kind of dieselpunk, or biopunk IP.
>>
Seth Rogan is Columbus
>>
>>68004637
Someone post it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>68004602
Waterworld 2: Beyond The Sea
>Kevin Costners daughter feels stifled her whole life on Mt. Everest after hearing about her father's exploits. After finding a map that may be from her father she ditches her arranged wedding and sets sail to find him. Hopping settlement to settlement along the way.

Starring Bianca Van Damme.

That's right, it's a treasure adventure.
>>
I want to direct a movie for the Reddit audience.

It could start with a slow chorus or piano version of "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, as that's their national anthem and favourite theme song.

Then John Cena and Bill Murray appear on screen and Bill leans in to John and whispers (as the music cuts out) "No one will ever believe you."
>>
>>68004483
A guy who hoards anvils. I'll call it The Anvil Hoarder.
>>
File: IHpVeKJ.jpg (390 KB, 1226x1860) Image search: [Google]
IHpVeKJ.jpg
390 KB, 1226x1860
>>
File: xCGyeTA.jpg (298 KB, 628x1832) Image search: [Google]
xCGyeTA.jpg
298 KB, 628x1832
>>
>>68005277
Andy Serkis should play the Creature, too.
>>
File: Zu19Vbu.jpg (110 KB, 920x615) Image search: [Google]
Zu19Vbu.jpg
110 KB, 920x615
>>
Gods Not Dead 3

A single white mother (widowed not divorced) has to defend her faith in front of the supreme count as the evil muslim president wants to amend the constitution to state that God is dead
>>
File: y9CECQx.jpg (286 KB, 848x1500) Image search: [Google]
y9CECQx.jpg
286 KB, 848x1500
>>
A "cold war gone hot" movie taking place in different parts of Europe around 1985. It would follow different soldiers during an full Pact invasion of western Europe. So one part of the movie might be about the troops defending west Berlin (until they get overrun). Another about an armored company fighting in the german countryside. A Mi-24 squadron attacking Fulda and so on.
Directed by Wolfgang Petersen
>>
>>68005129
>>68005596
Fund them.
>>
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN Reboot/sequel thing...
Shows them actually preventing pearl harbor and goes on from there forging a new history.
JK Simmons in Kirk Douglas's role.
Timothy Olyphant in Martin Sheen's role.
>>
>>68004483
You know how the third resident evil took place during the day in the desert?
physiological horror based i the desert with hallucinations or not????
>>
>>68006120
>Timothy Olyphant
I just want him to be Kyle Katarn
>>
>>68005346
>God's not dead 4

A single white father raising his son in a post apocalyptic world, destroyed when America lost its Christian values.

>He and his son are beset apon by rampaging hordes of Jews and Muslims

>atheist professors stalk the abandon city streets

>the various factions of non-protestants want to seize and destroy the protagonists last copy of the Bible, so American values can't be restored

>a group of raiders are about to take and kill our heroes, until the main character reads them passage from the Bible

>the movie ends with a long speech, warning about the dangers of opressing middle class christians
>>
File: 1455998471737.jpg (608 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455998471737.jpg
608 KB, 1920x1200
A E S T H E T I C Buddy Cop film similar to Lethal Weapon but with younger guys.
>>
>>68006205
>America
>not new Babylon
do you even scripture?
>>
>>68006359
>not Nova Babylonia
>>
why hasnt Neuromacer been made. Also we need a new Verhoeven.

Or a cyberpunk movie with themes of freedom and liberty in an opressive totalitarian future regime.
>>
Movie where a popular sci-fi screenwriter is given the chance to experience the future by testing a new freezing method to keep someone alive for over hundreds of years. He eventually awakens to a future where most of the ideas he put into his movies (And other writers have put into their movies) has actually historically happened to these people. The film revolves around him trying to write a new screenplay that is original and entertaining in a future where every idea has literally been used in entertainment or real life.

It would be a movie exploring the the thing of certain writers trying to create completely original ideas even though most things have already been done before.

"A writer out of time" would be the title.
>>
God's not dead: Trinity
The American president wants to close all churches and turn them into museums for evolution and Darwin.
In the end, the supreme court has to decide whether or not god is real and will do so after judging the evidence of his existence.
Now with 30 percent more strawmen arguments, less reason and zero percent sense.
>>
THIS SUMMER...
>>
>>68006120
>with a few friends
>one friend mentions he saw the new Hitman movie and thought it was shit
>he was disappointed they didn't get the original actor back to play the Hitman
>he can't remember his
>I chime in "I think he goes by Timmy The Elephant"
>other friend is confused
>I go "yeah it's a weird name"
>other friend says "Dude his name is Timothy Olyphant"
>everyone laughed at me for the rest of the night

For years I though this guy used the stage name "Timmy The Elephant" and I thought it was weird but I never really thought more about it. It was fucking embarrassing.
>>
A mini series set in the STALKER universe following two or three guys from first entering the zone, joining with fellow stalkers, suffering through their trials and triumphs up until their eventual demise or departure. Something similar to Band of Brothers in the way it focuses in on a particular character at a time. Preferably not crossing paths with the games or at most maybe a minor cameo like Nimble at a bar.
>>
>>68004497
>black M
>Sam Neil as femme fatale
Bill Nighy might be a good director though
>>
I was thinking about a Purge remake
>>
>>68005346
fund it
>>
>>68008337
>"A writer out of time" would be the title.
Hack studio exec says, "I really like where you're going here, but we have a few changes."
The title is now "Write, Said Fred". It's a wacky fish out of water story. The writer's editor is named Fred (played by John C Reilly wearing a shiny silver jumpsuit). This is playing in the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vziUC1IT0wo
>>
God's Not Dead 9: What is Rightfully Mine
From director Gareth Evans from Transformers 12: Shit Just Got Real Steel: 3, comes an action epic sanctioned by the Holy Ghost, the angels of heaven and the Lord Himself, Harvey Weinstein. In the year 2068, western world has devoured itself into debauchery and Muslim invasion. After Josephs city is sacked for the umpteenth time by local towel traders, he goes on the 25th Crusade: Electric Pooinloo guided by Christ himself. Along the way he encounters "professors" and "intellectuals" of other faiths in various states of inebriety, incoherence and bad camera angles. Prepare to have your atheist asshole blown wide open when Joseph defeats the Muslim invasion with even more incoherence, blue filters and a pointed effort to not have sex and finally realizes he's the son of G*d himself.
>>
>>68006285
>>>/fa/
>>>/mu/
>>>/reddit/
>>
Detective searches for Serial killer during the siege of Vienna

Silence of the lambs/Jack the ripper meets kingdom of heaven
>>
File: latest.jpg (59 KB, 400x605) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
59 KB, 400x605
>>68004483

>Batman movie
>Halloween release
>vs Manbat

Batman/Horror/Monster/Halloween movie

Makes sense, senpai.
>>
Flight of the condor

During the real life high altitude nuclear testing called operation fishbowl,
A crew aboard a habitat missle named condor finds out the earth is flat and there is a firnament above. They struggle to survive as they break through the barrier and chart the unknown.
>>
Alien vs. Predator: The Musical
>>
rendezvous to rama

A team of engineers set out to investigate a derelect space colony.

Starring Morgan Freeman, Kristen Stewart, Elijah wood, Steve buscheme, t dawg from the walking dead, kensia solo, Maryl strepe, and other people

Sound track composer is Trent reznor
>>
Chrono trigger

A boy becomes part of a timeless adventure to save a princess and himself.

Starring jaden Smith as chrono and Jordan Jones as the princess or something. Dakota fanning or Chloe mortez as Lucca.
Wiz kalifa plays that motorcycle guy

Soundtrack by Jay z and the new York symphony
>>
A true detective-like movie from a different point of view

The trailer will show the opening sequence, where our main character is locked inside a room and chained to a wall. She's scared, she screams and discover a notebook in the room. She reads it and learn that she has been captured by a killer, learn his motivations, and how he's gonna kill her.
She starts crying, ending of the trailer.

In the movie, after she starts crying, she immediatly stops, unlock the chain with a key and get out of the room.
She was acting like the victim, to know how this victim is gonna react to this.
She is the killer.

So the movie is about a girl in her 20's who becomes totally crazy and kill a lot of people in her small town in secret
No one suspect her, cause she seems totally normal in public. She will degrade progressively through the movie, both physically and mentally.

The main actors would be Felicity Jones, Oscar Isaac and John Goodman.
The first victim would be played by Rosamund Pike.
>>
its about a young giraffes bad acid trip in the middle of a jungle that he must have to get out and back home as theyre are lions n tiger trying to kill him but he will meet a friendly and wise elephant and also his love interest will be forbidden and it will be a snake voiced by anne hatheway

it will be in 3d cgi and the voice for the main character will be done by Steve O
>>
File: L.O.A.F.png (2 MB, 1948x1624) Image search: [Google]
L.O.A.F.png
2 MB, 1948x1624
Gritty Michael Bay reboot of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
>>
the ded com back 2 lief nd if dey raep u u becom one nd liek ders speshul rulz so teh only wai 2 kill dems is 2 shoot for the dick.
>>
about a man who can smell crime. he has a incredibly hot, but skeptical female lab partner. whenever the antagonist isn't out busting heads, he's back at lab penetrating his lab assistant.

the movie is 30% action, 25% comedy; 170% full penetration.
>>
>>68008247
>Or a cyberpunk movie with themes of freedom and liberty in an opressive totalitarian future regime.

This stuff should be all over the place. We should have lots of media exploring the fourth industrial revolution and it's being ignored. The "art world" is failing us on this front.
>>
>>68011228
Sorry this is for Hollywood, not bollywood
>>
>>68005314
This looks amazing, but they'd find a way to fuck it up.
>>
File: SBHA.png (3 MB, 5112x2340) Image search: [Google]
SBHA.png
3 MB, 5112x2340
A movie set in a dark future, after an important energetic crysis. With space travels, life on other planets...
The expansion is stopped by mysterious Black Holes spreading all around the galaxy.
In this context, we follow a crew chased down by mercenaries that must deliver a very important package to the earth.
It's like a mix of Fury Road and Firefly, with god-tier action scenes and a lot of violent content, with interesting characters and a deep story with a lot of mysteries.

It would be called "Supermassive Black Holes"
>>
big guy (penis wise) gets the man he always in his dreams would dream of (in his dreams)

then they conflict (in his dreams) but in real life and kill one and the another

this end bad lee for both of the pepel involve
>>
>>68011139
sounds like a good idea for a short film
>>
A gay couple, Alfonso Vasquez and Robert "Bob" Hedley desperately want a child but adoption agencies are wisely concerned about them performing some degenerate orgy with it. They can't find a surrogate either.

One day Alfonso, a hairless and muscular Puerto Rican pool cleaner with a nine inch dick, finds a mysterious gold lamp at the bottom of a pool. After he and Bob use it to stimulate each other's prostates, Bob feels queasy. Unable to make it to the toilet in time he explodes diarrhea all over the hot-pink walls of their extremely tidy apartment. After his bowels are empty the head of a heterosexual, and thus understandably traumatised, genie pops out, his body still deeply lodged in Bob's colon.

The genie explains that as Alfonso was thrusting the lamp in and out of Bob's asshole it triggered the genie to escape, only for Bob to tighten his sphincter and trap the genie in a new, smellier, prison. The genie cannot simply escape from Bob's asshole, as the genie is a disembodied spirit that needs another living person to inhabit. So the genie makes a deal: If Bob and Alfonso can befriend an attractive young girl so the genie can quietly sneak from Bob's asshole to her pussy hole then the genie will grant them a child.

Accusations of rape and painful pepper-spraying's ensue as two middle-aged men try to befriend eighteen year old girls. Eventually though, they meet Sandra, a pro-sex feminist with a vagina so large and vacuous that the genie is virtually sucked right into it. Though she was sceptical of them at first, once they have their multi-gendered child granted to them she finally sees what was obvious all along: That they didn't want to tie her to some milk-crates and viciously gang-rape her, rather, they just wanted to exorcise a genie from Bob's asshole to her pussy hole so that the genie would give them the child they've always wanted.
>>
>>68011657
Based on a true story.
>>
>>68011485
10/10 would pay to watch it
>>
>>68004483
A Star wars movie set on Mandalore establishing the first Mandalorian Clan and the start of their fight with the Jedi Order a quadtrilogy showing the Mandalorians being betrayed by the sith and the Jedi Over powering them but have the first movie focused on the Mandalorians the Second will be Jedi focused and the third will be focused on the Sith, the fourth will be a finale battle and the end of the Old republic era.

Teaser Trailer
>Open on a Mandalorian Helmet slowly zooming out
>Beating drums like tribal shit no starwars theme played on a piano
>Start hearing blasters and warriors dying
>Show a Mythosaur being hunted by a group of mandalorians and them being picked off one by one
>Frame cuts on the last two bad ass Mandalorians facing the Mythosaur
>Dialogue from the main Character
>Mandalore
could probably use a better name
>Coming 2018
>>
>>68011274
Back when I used to love videogames in my early teens (no, I was never a /v/editter), I was always immensely disappointed that there was no open world pirate game or cyberpunk game(RPGs where you can barely explore the cities don't count)

Black Flag came out and appeased one of my cravings but for some reason the cyberpunk game was never made

Film-wise, I loved Minority Report, iRobot, even ep2 just for Corruscant at the beginning
But it's weird that with the advent of realistic CGI in every film, we don't have a slew of films like Bladerunner
>>
>''Now in Technicolor''

About 10 years ago a massive green meteor fell into the Arctic Ocean, after a grabfight, the USA ended up with custody of the rock, it's about the size of a footbal stadium, crystal-like, and completely solid. The next year was spent on mining some samples and trying to find some use for it.
Turns out the thing is completely useless. Doesn't generate energy, can't reflect for shit, can't be used for lasers, and it isn't really that pretty. After seeing it as a shitty investment, the rock is sold to China, who starts to find alternative uses for it.
Actually, the thing can give an impossible high. A new drug hits the market, but of course, China isn't responsible for it, it just seems to have a lot of the mined rock ''stolen'' by organized crime.
Today, in the neon-filled, heavily poluted and massively consumerist New York, the daughter of an important political figure is found dead in a ditch, and the police is struggling for answers. They turn to Day Zhu, a private investigator, for help.
Zhu is a recovering addict, having spent most of his life partying and using the drug, he's now broke in the streets of NY, suffering from the then unknown side effects of the drug. His brain was so fucked by the drug that he can activate a sort of ''LSD-Vision'', that turns everything into a trippy nightmare and leaves him lightheaded, but there's a sixth sense to it, like he can interpret the colors into actual information on people, he uses that to investigate.
What follows is your standard cyberpunk-noir investigation, twists and turns and shit, but with a seedy, drugged vibe to it, featuring moments of the ''LSD-Vision'' with full trippy visuals. Vaporwave soundtrack is a must.

Trailer is scenes of the movie with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUw in the background.
>>
>>68012280
Fuck. Here's the actual link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws
>>
>>68004483
>Let's hear those million dollar movie ideas anon.

A movie producer gives me a million dollars so I can pay off all my debt and buy a house. Then I will go to the movies every week because I will have disposible income, and the film industry can stop bitching about piracy.
>>
>>68009694
>Timothy Olyphant
>Timmy The Elephant
Sounds like awesome joke, should have played it smooth
>>
>Remake "The Cuckold" into a romantic comedy to target today's modern, trendier demographic
>cast John Boyega as the suave, but likeably down-to-earth protagonist, and the female lead will be your celebrity waifu
>the film tackles issues such as gender roles, white privilege, and ends with a positive message advocating for polygamy
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.