[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe you owe someone an apology, /tv/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Ben-Affleck[1].jpg (88 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck[1].jpg
88 KB, 500x600
I believe you owe someone an apology, /tv/...
>>
>>67997712
I'm sorry you can't find a fucking superhero movie.
>>
I'M SORRY AL-BIN AFFLICKI
I SEE NOW ALLAH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD AND MOHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>67997712
I'm sorry you, a more than competent director, had to powerlessly watch Hack Snyder burn what should have been the greatest capeshit flick in years to the ground. You were the hero we needed, and the hero we deserved, but WB is run by fucking morons.
>>
TAKBIR!
>>
>>67997712
>BUM, BUM BUM BUM BUM, BUM
>BUM, BUM BUM BUM BUM, BUM
>BUUUM
>ding, ding ding ding, ding
>dong ding
>ding ding ding ding, ding
>>
>>67997712
Don't commit suicide ben pls, I love you
>>
>>67997921
You shut your whore mouth, the soundtrack was the best part.
>>
File: 1436735282065-1.png (281 KB, 314x507) Image search: [Google]
1436735282065-1.png
281 KB, 314x507
>>67997954
>>67997954
my nigga.
>>
I have nothing to be sorry about. I never had a reason to doubt you. I will see your Batman movies twice each (just in case marvel burns cucks out of capeshit entirely before the REAL Batman hits the silver screens)
>>
Kek

I still remember when people sign up for that petition to remove him from been Bruce Wayne/Batman.
>>
>>67997712
Ana asif, Binyamin.
>>
>>67997712
Bruce and Alfred were the best they'd ever been onscreen. Literally felt like the animated series. Everything about Batman in this movie was GOAT. I have nothing to apologize for, I never doubted Ben for a second.
>>
Not really. Even though Batfleck was easily the best part of BvS, he still wasn't that good.
>>
I apologize. He was easily the best part of bvs, and I would love to see a solo Batman movie starring

That warehouse scene though, if i were watching that part alone i would have flipped out
>>
>>67997712
I knew he would make a fine Wayne/Batman.
People were prejudiced against him because of Daredevil.
>>
>>67997712
Why haven't Warner just handed the reigns over to this guy, yet? Every person who saw this movie loved him. I don't give two shits about justice league. Give me a Batfleck Cinematic Universe. Give him a Dick, some Babs, maybe even a little Damien. I wanna see my man slay some pussy Selena Kyle-style. I wanna see him empathize with Mr Freeze and Nora. I wanna see him slam a freshly pregnant Harley Quinn against a wall. I want to see this man solve some riddles. MORE OF THIS AND LESS OF EVERYTHING ELSE! I'M SO FUCKING HYPE!
>>
>>67997712
I'M SORRY

I'M SO SORRY BASED MARVEL

THE KINO WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>67997712
I realize this is bait, but seriously? Are you that detached from reality? He was the only thing that has been unanimously praised about this trainwreck.
>>
>>67998281
Are you literally Kevin Smith? I'm pretty sure you are Kevin Smith. You sound a lot like Kevin Smith.
>>
File: ww.jpg (388 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
388 KB, 1024x576
>>67998441
>He was the only thing that has been unanimously praised about this trainwreck.
t. virgin
>>
>t. Ben "Allah is the one true God" Affleck
>>
>>67998281
NO, JL first. Synder gave us an action packed superman (MoS), BvS is more of a drama but if JL is not an action flick then f the franchise.
Personally I thought BvS was just the build up/Set up for an action orientated JL.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.