[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Lucas.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
Miss me yet?
>>
Every day, come back to me baby I've
>>
no not really, i have hopes for rogue one.
>>
DELLOW FELLEGATES
>>
>>67992593
if it's shit can we petition Disney to let George back?
>>
>>67992616
>implying i am a head at disney
>>
>>67992268

is love blind
are you an angel
nooooooooo
i hate sand
i hate youu
you've grown up
weesa goin home
where's padme
hit the nose
anakin you're breaking my heart
>>
>>67992770
at least they were memorable
>>
>>67992268
At least you would have thought of poetry rather then le Death Star Chronicles: a 6 Part Miniseries about Death Stars.
>>
>>67992694
...are you?
>>
>>67992268
Yes. At least you made Star wars movies with original stories, instead of remaking A New Hope with different flavors of Mary Sues.
>>
>>67993073
>death star is pictured in 4/6 of his movies
>shown in a hologram in one
>another one has death stars with horseshoes around them instead
>>
>>67992817
That's not how the force works XD
>>
>>67992268
No faggot, your prequels ruined Star Wars.
>>
>>67993527
you have to go back
>>
>>67993550
We go back to the prequels, we die!
>>
>tfw george is gone forever
>tfw star wars will never have this much fun, heart or soul ever again, hope you look forward to forced liberal propaganda, endless sequels and spin offs milked out every year to bleed this franchise dry until the magic of star wars is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

what have we done...
>>
>>67992268
I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.
>>
test
>>
>>67992268
George should have wrote the story and directed, but let somebody else write the dialogue.
>>
maybe...
>>
>>67993550
You need to stop being a contrarian nostalgic retard.

I saw all the prequels in the theaters, I liked ep I because I was like 10. But the rest of them I was old enough to know they were bad. Everyone old enough not to awed by back-flips and somersaults could tell the prequels were fucking shit.

Yeah the dialog of III was meme-tastic, but I'd rather enjoy the movie, and laugh with it, not at it.

If you like the prequels you are either:
-Under 20, and just remember watching them as a kid and can't objectively rate them because you still see them with your kid eyes.

-A retard with shit taste, and there's no helping that.

-A newfag who thinks /tv/ or 4chan likes any one thing.

So which is it?
>>
>>67992268
Drown yourself, fatass. I'm still sore after you raped my childhood, you piece of shit.
>>
>>67992268
Everyday senpai
>>
>>67994261
gο back tο reddit
>>
>>67994416
It should be legal to euthanize prequel apologists. You're the lowest kind of human shit.
>>
>>67994452
people who get their opinions from Plinkett reviews need to be euthanized
>>
>>67994489
>plinkett invented hating the prequels
underage confirmed
>>
>>67994529
point to an overwhelmingly negative review that came out before Plinkett
>>
>>67994416
That wasn't one of the options.
I'm guessing you're just underage.
>>
>>67994584
Kermode knew they were all hot garbage.
>>
>>67994584
Aside from my own, and everyone older than 15 at the time they came out?

I don't give a shit about critics, I don't need someone else to tell me what I should or shouldn't like.

But here is the first review I could find from 2005:

>"Revenge of the Sith has some almost decent things. Yoda is good value as ever, though his character is never allowed to breathe in the airless galaxy Lucas creates, and there is a good sequence at the end showing the "birth" of Darth Vader while Princess Amidala is delivered of her twins. It has what the rest of the film so conspicuously lacks: a spark of real dramatic life. But it comes far too late and it is over immediately. How depressing to compare any of this with the fun and gusto of Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill in the first movie. "
The Guardian

Now, suck a dick underage-revisionist fag
>>
>>67992770
>do I talk first or you talk first? i talk first?
>droid please
>do you have a cute boyfriend?
>it's true, all of it
>i'm in charge. i'm in charge now phasma! i'm in charge!
>iRebel
>>
>>67994584
Spaced shat on the movie before Plinkett also The Simpsons made that joke about what was worse Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones

and everyone hated those movies except for small children who only liked the fight coreography
>>
File: battle of geonosis.webm (3 MB, 936x400) Image search: [Google]
battle of geonosis.webm
3 MB, 936x400
>>67995112
>what was worse Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones

I'll never understand how that's even in question
>>
>>67995112
Anyone now younger than 20 thinks they were well recieved because all their friends in middle school liked the backflips and thought the fights in the OT were boring.
These people probably also watch the cartoons now.

Everyone older than 20 knows they were bad, knows they weren't well received at the time. And can remember how they were made fun of. And don't believe some youtuber made it popular to dislike the prequels.
>>
>>67995150
>Sweet PS2 graphics more than makes up for shitty dialog and story.

This in a nutshell is why people like the prequels.
>>
>>67995150
is this suppose to be bad?
>>
>>67995150

Ugh, that CGI is so bad.
>>
>>67995150
I can believe Lucas released that shit on movie theaters
>>
>>67992268
vision (check)
practical (fuck right off)
>>
>>67995150
I like it.
>>
>>67995150
this is realer than real life
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.