[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this for the first time. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: watchmen.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
watchmen.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
About to watch this for the first time. What should I expect?
>>
Blue dick
>>
>>67990831
Veidt fakes a terrorist attack by Doctor Manhattan to prevent World War 3. He murdered Comedian because he knew too much. Rorschach gets killed for trying to expose him.
>>
>>67990910

Jokes on you I already read the comic
>>
>>67990831
director's cut extended 3 hour and a half movie: capekino
theatrical cut: cool movie kinda meh
>>
kino der tat
>>
>>67990831
LITTLE
>>
dank meme
>>
>>67991253

I downloaded the 3.5 hour one b/c I heard it's the most faithful to the comic.
>>
>>67991717
Should have downloaded the Watchmen Midnight fanedit instead desu.
>>
>>67991755

That looks pretty cool, I'll check it out after I watch the Ultimate edition so I can appreciate the edits they make.
>>
I only saw the motion comic video. How does it compare to the movie?
>>
>>67992172
The women don't all sound like trannies in the movie.
>>
>>67991755
I'm holding out for the edit with the Dewey Cox's Royal Jelly in the opening credits.
>>
Bretty good but only for about 1/3 of the content
Best scenes of past Watchmen getting iced are the best scenes in the movie
Rorschach and The Comedian are the main reasons I watched this
Neither of which got enough screen time
Comic is a bit over rated
>>
>>67990831
actually good capecinema with some hot sex scenes as a bonus
>>
>>67990831
Generic cape and cowl action film with some of the most obvious pop soundtracks you could have imagined.
If you read the comic and at all grasped it you'll be disappointed that this is what you got for a film.
I haven't seen the directors cut but I really can't imagine 40+ minutes of extra film could've saved this abortion.
>>
>>67991717
You did good. The theatrical is shit. Extended is god tier capekino.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.