[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave Star Wars To Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: kathleen-kennedy.jpg (71 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
kathleen-kennedy.jpg
71 KB, 500x750
>white male leads in Star Wars? Gross! Not while I'm in charge. #WomynPower!

I don't know why you guys are acting so buttblasted & surprised. Kathleen from the start has said that she's essentially turning Star Wars into Hunger Games in Space.

This isn't our franchise anymore.
>>
Would you lick her feet if it meant getting a role in an upcoming Star Wars movie, /tv/?
>>
Nobody cares faggot

You are not forced to watch it
>>
>>67988355
Aw man, you can tell she's bitter as shit from that look. Probably been used and abused by Chads in her prime.
>>
>>67988389
No.
>>
I'm a FemAnon, and I am happy Star Wars is doing this. There has been 6 Star Wars movies with male leads, and only 2 with female leads, so if you are a guy getting mad about this, you are probably some bitter guy with a huge collection of action figures that is 26 years old and never had a girlfriend.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>67988401
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Star Wars isn't that precious. 99% of Star Wars is base, vulgar shit so it's not like it actually matters.
>>
>>67988486
>image.gif
>>
>>67988389
Depends, if I get a relationship with a young white woman then of course!
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 1606x870) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 1606x870
>>67988463
Hi Kathleen
>>
>>67988355
Why are you people so obsessed with seeing some white twink hop around in space tights? Are you people gay?
>>
>>67988557

>projecting
>>
>>67988504
>Star Wars isn't that precious
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67988581
I must have imagined those Hamil threads

You sodomites are sick
>>
Hmmm loving those cis white male tears

so fucking delicious
>>
/v/ is leaking
>>
Seriously though, when the fuck did girls start liking Star Wars?
>>
File: 1445627857087.jpg (152 KB, 464x550) Image search: [Google]
1445627857087.jpg
152 KB, 464x550
>>67988355
>our franchise
>>
>>67988389

I'd eat her out for a writing staff job that kick started my career to bee honest
>>
JUST wars.
>>
>>67988944
the second they got control over it
>>
>>67988944
"I'm Rey"

That's when

Before JJ girls HATED Star Wars
>>
File: 1459574080970.jpg (34 KB, 806x921) Image search: [Google]
1459574080970.jpg
34 KB, 806x921
>>67988355
>>67988355
This is what I said from the start. She is making a transparent effort to force Di$ney's agenda on the world. Filling quotas. etc.

I don't mind lead females and so on, but now that Di$ney own Marvel, Lucasfilm (and there's rumbling of them trying to purchase Dreamworks), we're seeing the 'future'.

I'm not talking about diversity, I'm talking about forced diversity that deals with the issue in a hamfisted way, "DON'T HOLD MY HAND!!"

They're shamelessly promoting their films as progressive because it's what's hot with libcucks at the moment, there's no finesse or subtlety, it's just gimmicky. I feel like I'm being beaten over the head with their agenda. They know they can't get away with it all though, otherwise we'd see black leads. No one wants to see that, especially China. So we've got white women instead.
>>
>>67988355

>This isn't our franchise anymore.

It never was, it was created by a guy that actively hated it and the fans and then sold to a giant media company to be further refined into a streamlined product.

Take your nostalgia and your shitty politics and shove them up your ass.
>>
>>67988944
When girls say they like Star Wars, they really mean they like their own idea of what Star Wars should be like. We do the same thing.
>>
>>67988355
>Star Wars into Hunger Games in Space.
Can anyone honestly blame her?

Her job is to make money for the company.

She's doing a good job. It's basic capitalism at hand here.
>>
>>67990365

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how to make a female star wars lead character that /tv/ wouldn't despise and attack as a forced diversity push.
>>
>>67988463
>Only cares about white women getting roles.
Why are you so racist?
>>
>>67988944

When it became fashionable for them to like it. You wouldn't want to fuck an OT star wars fan-girl, its the kind of girl that doesn't care about how she is seen or thought of by others which means that she puts no effort into her outward appearance or status.

Men like things because they enjoy the inner workings of a hobby. Women like things in order to attract men and to raise their social status. Kind of have to when your entire being revolves around being a baby factory and depending on someone to take care of and provide for you.
>>
File: 1459453564806.jpg (128 KB, 1159x651) Image search: [Google]
1459453564806.jpg
128 KB, 1159x651
>>67990414
>>
>>67990521
t. virgin
>>
I seriously don't get the big deal over it being a female lead. So what?
>>
>>67990424
Like I said, I don't care what a person looks like and so on, and I can't comment on what most of the retards on here would say, but I'm sick of the preaching. I don't want to hear about gender politics constantly.

Write a good story and I'll see it. I loved Fury Road and didn't buy into the feminist bullshit spun by the neckbeards. In fact it pissed me off, because Furiosa was great, unlike Rey.

I'm just so sick of social politics. Everywhere I fucking turn, mate. Every hobby I love is starting to get infected with it.

The kneejerk reaction here is most likely caused by the preaching and constant nagging in the media about how "WHITE BAD. DIVERSITY GOOD."

Of course people are going to react negatively when Di$ney are so blatantly pushing and agenda and riding on the coattails of the progressive movement
>>
>>67988401
> forced
Zozz
>>
>>67990424
Princess Leia.
>>
>>67990597

It's a Jewish plan set in motion by their reptilian overlords to weaken the white race by making women rebellious by showing them that they don't need men by creating unrealistic action-heroine characters in popular movies.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.