[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singers who think they can act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 684x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 684x821
Singers who think they can act
>>
>He pulled wacko jacko twin titties in front of live crowd
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>67985868
You mean actors who think they can sing. Same goes for Jennifer Lopez. She was really good.
>>
>>67985868
He's not that bad an actor
>>
>>67986371
Jennifer Lopez abandoning her white-hot acting career for a "pop" career was the absolute worst fucking thing anybody has ever done, in the history of humanity.
>>
>>67985868

I haven't seen his acting outside of SNL skits and The Social Network, but he's funny on SNL and gave a good performance in TSN, so I've got no beef with the guy
>>
>>67985868
But he's a really good actor.
>>
>>67985868
Also he was in Southland tales. And he was good in it.
>>
>>67985868
Bad start for your thread. He isn't incredible at either, but certainly not bad
>>
>>67985868
JT has been good in every movie I've seen him in. Even the bad movies he's been in he made them slightly more bearable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPN_m825HA

I always liked him in alpha dog.

Infact i think hes a very average actor not bad, maybe a little inexperinced and type casted like his wife.
>>
>>67987469

Alpha Dog was really good
>>
>>67986897
by the way what do you think of southland tales?
I don't know but it gave me a very strange impression
>>
>>67987636
i enjoyed the movie, it was like a real end of the world atmosphere
>>
>>67987636
First time watching it I wasn't sure what I was watching. All the times after that have been great. Really great surreal atmosphere. Interesting characters. And the rock is really fun in his character. Would watch again.
>>
>>67987636
I remember enjoying it. It's very strange though, and not the sort of thing I'd rush back to watch any time soon.

I remember one time trying to explain it to my friends when we were wasted: "So The Rock and Stiffler go back in time..." "What the fuck anon? You're making this up."
>>
>>67987886
Pimps don't commit suicide.
>>
>>67986658
Waiting For Tonight is GOAT though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_66jPJVS4JE
>>
File: bitchwhore.png (803 KB, 1040x1032) Image search: [Google]
bitchwhore.png
803 KB, 1040x1032
>>
Tbh Justin Timberlake the actor >>> Justin Timberlake the singer
>>
>>67985868
But he can act, you silly goose.
>>
>>67986802
He was ok in bad teacher
>>
>>67989139
She does a better J Law than J Law does.
>>
>>67988998
that video gave me so many boners back in the day
>>
He's average, there are certainly worse singer/actors out there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.