[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is season 10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: trailer_park_boys.jpg (346 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
trailer_park_boys.jpg
346 KB, 1200x731
How is season 10?
>>
Pains me to say it...
Every scene, statement. Is that remember funny once upon a time....
Think of a funny thing your buddy said when you where in scgoo, write that on a large piece of wood and hit yourself in the head. That is the new trailer park boys.
Of course you're gonna watch it,because trailer park boys. Just don't brag about how funny it is to your friends, cause it kinda sucks.
Just watch a random "old" episode.
>>
>>67984644
They added a bunch of lesbians, a tranny and snoopdog. It is seriously not even worth watching
>>
File: 1434141975013.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1434141975013.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>67984644
>>67984893
This guy is right. I still watch it, and the have a few moments of brilliance, but its far overdue. This season also suffered from terrible lesbian antagonists, and far to many celebrities.
>>
>>67985312
>>67985342
Not to mention how the cursing feels really forced. I actually cringed in some of the lawyer scenes.
>>
I thought it was their worst one. The celebrity cameos are overdone, the ending two episodes are BAD, the *twist* is crap and pointless and it all feels phoned in. As a longtime fan, the season was far far more miss than hit.
>>
To me I watched it after hearing it wasn't that great.

So, my reaction was kind of a bounce back and I enjoyed it pretty decently. Some flaws and the celebrity stuff was pretty silly...but I enjoyed it overall. Does make me hate the shit out of Barb
>>
File: 343434.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
343434.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>watching HD seasons of TPB
>>
I enjoyed it more so that series 9. The celebrities were a bit shit and went on for too long, Candy was terrible but I enjoyed Private Dancer more this season than last.

Show should have ended with series 6 though, perfect ending.
>>
>>67984644
starts out alright but turns to absolute shit once snoop lion comes on
>>
>>67986788
That's right. I thought the season was classic TPB and enjoyable up until that point.
>>
>>67985410
The whole swearnet thing is cringeworthy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.