[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly, this movie will be fine despite the horrible casting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
honestly, this movie will be fine despite the horrible casting choices of everyoen that isnt X, magnet, sadfu, and purple man
>>
>>67981964
bump?
>>
I hope so but the odds are against it. Whoever heard of 8 good movies in a row in one franchise?
>>
>>67981964
I'm just glad Sadfu is back (with a shitty haircut, though). Was dissapointed when she wasn't announced for DotFP.
>>
>sadfu
I'm still mad that magneton didn't atomise her
>>
>>67983117
She's built for the BBC (big bald cock).

Why did McAvoy wipe her memory, poor bastard.
>>
Trailer looks garbage desu
>>
>>67983157
>big bald cock
my sides
>>
>>67982913
storm, psylocke, jennifer lawrence and sansa look shit desu
>>
It's not made by marvel so chances are it will be entertaining
>>
>>67983654
this, also
>McAvoy
>Fassbender
>Isaac
Plus First Class was good and DoFP was top 5 movie of 2014
>>
File: 1456309752411.jpg (10 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1456309752411.jpg
10 KB, 664x441
>Jennifer Lawrence isn't in her makeup on the poster

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REE REE REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU JLAW YOU ENTITLED MILLENNIAL CUNT
>>
>>67985265
I bet it's all apocalypse's fault and she's fighting to get her powers back.
All very convenient for her to have her big face occupying 70% of the screen during the whole movie.
>>
>>67985622
>she's fighting to get her powers back
But she hasn't will have lost her powers yet, has she?
>>
That hairline on the redhead
>>
>>67985265
This, I want to watch X-Men with Mystique, who left them because she wanted to be beautiful in her own blue skin, not X-Men with Jennifer Lawrence™ who won't even wear the full body makeup because she thinks she's too good for it
>>
>>67985692
I'm guessing she loses her powers when she gets choked by apocalypse, since that's the only scene where she is blue, she is in human form in every poster and scene so I'm guessing apocalypse took her powers away.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.