[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
Miss me yet?
>>
Is this thread where I'm supposed to pretend the prequels were good?
>>
>>67979462
I'd rather see prequels of the prequels than what Disney's making.
>>
File: 1455148762799s.jpg (9 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1455148762799s.jpg
9 KB, 250x242
>>67979404
Come back,we forgive you.
>>
George Lucas has directed more bad films than good.
>>
BABY COME BACK
YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME
I WAS WRONG AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
>>
>>67979558
Yeah, I honestly think he could do a better job with episode VII though, albeit with a little help this time around. He can come up with some really imaginative stuff.
>>
>>67979504
They don't care what you want, goy.
>>
No. It's your fault Disney had to buy the franchise George. You've admitted you don't like directing, but you still did it. You can't write without supervision, but you did it all yourself anyway.
George is the reason Star Wars ended up here. If he had seen his weaknesses and acted accordingly we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>67979615
They went with his idea of a female lead.
>>
SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT
COMING FORTH TO CARRY ME HOME
>>
At least his characters aren't Mary Sue.
>>
Not really, George.
>>
File: DuneGuildHutt.jpg (72 KB, 729x798) Image search: [Google]
DuneGuildHutt.jpg
72 KB, 729x798
>>67979404
>Miss me yet?
That fucking hack sold out because he was not emotionally connected to Star Wars, Star Wars being nothing more than a rip off of DUNE.

Fuck you, you fucking hacks.

tl;dr
Lucas sold out, it wasn't his to sell.
>>
>>67979655
Dude, he MADE star wars, he doesn't owe you shit.

People crucified him for expressing his vision, so he got the best revenge he could, selling it to a butcher shop.
>>
reminder that lucas funded TCW so that the show could bypass the gaze of the network censors
>>
File: 1438267131841.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438267131841.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>George will die in your lifetime
>The latest SJWars movie in 20xx will give him a small "in memory" message at the end
>>
>>67980263
hopefully he will reveal the mystery behind the star wars movies that he's been keeping from us
>>
George Lucas is hack , and the only thing he cared about SW is the potential to sell toys
>>
>>67979667
>They went with his idea of a female lead.
That in itself is not a bad idea. JewJew's execution was just shit.
>>
>>67979764
Dune came out a year after RotJ m8.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.