[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, getting tired of this shit freezing, stuttering, crashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: VLC.jpg (25 KB, 595x303) Image search: [Google]
VLC.jpg
25 KB, 595x303
Alright, getting tired of this shit freezing, stuttering, crashing completely, and making videos spaz into pixelation in the middle of playing.

What video players do you guys use to watch shit?
Which one is the best?
>>
>>67976686
Lol get a better computer, stupid. None of those things happen to me, ever.
>>
MPC-HC with madVR etc. that you set up yourself, OR just fetch the Kawaii Codec Pack (yeah, I know) if you're lazy.

Alternatively, mpv. It's a fork of mplayer/mplayer2 but it has on-screen controls and builds for Windows.
>>
MPC-HC
>>
>>67976724
Only half that stuff happens to me, but regardless, VLC is fucking terrible.
>>
>>67976799
There's nothing wrong with VLC faggot
>>
P O T P L A Y E R
>>
MPC-HC with CCCP
>>
>>67976969
>>
>>67976686
Ive only had stutter freezing once and I managed to fix it doing some adjustments, seriously why do people have tons of issues with it?
>>
>>67976686
MPC + kawaii codec pack
>>
>>67977232
this to be tbqh family
>>
>>67976686
MPC
and get LAV filters so you can play x265 HEVC
>>
mplayerX on OSX
>>
>>67977177
Because it's bad?
>>
I've literally never had any problems with VLC. Is it really super shitty or is it all a meme?
>>
>>67977820
super shitty if your computers a piece of shit like OPs
>>
>>67977641
And why is it bad exactly? Or are you justmemeing
>>
VLC is the best. The colors and movement look all wrong if I use anything else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.