[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just know she's going to encounter a young Luke Skywalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
You just know she's going to encounter a young Luke Skywalker or Han Solo in a cringe worthy and contrived scene
>>
It takes place close to IV, so luke and han are around the same age, nigger.
>>
>>67975776
Is she rey's mum? Also this looks good
>>
>young han solo, meet baby luke and leia. and then he shakes their tiny baby hands
>>
>>67975776
>sees young Luke
>Hopefully 10 year old luke
PLEASE /ss/
>>
>>67975889
>Le luke is rey's dad meme

Rey isn't related to luke. She might have started training with him when she was a kid but she's not his daughter.
>>
>>67975956
I didn't ask if she was related to Luke, I asked if this was rey's mum.
>>
>>67975995
No she's not. Stop making stupid assumptions, assholes.
>>
>>67975889
>>67975995
maybe, she look good at everything
>>
>>67975776
Why did this look so fucking bad?
>>
>>67976101
Calm down there bud. Remember, you're talking about a kids movie here.
>>
>>67975776
>women in combat roles
löl
>>
>>67975910
If this movie is about stealing the death star plans wouldnt everyone be their ep4 age?
>>
>>67975776
>hot older woman seducing delicious shota Luke

Movie of the year
>>
>>67977407
This desu. Can't wait. That's why Luke originally wants to join the empire, to get back at the rebel who molested him.
>>
>shitty vin diesel role instantly becomes good if played by a waifish white girl
thanks tumblr
>>
>>67975776
Jyn fucks a dianoga. Trend it.
#Jynfuckedadianoga
>>
Jyn = Jinn.
Qui Gonns daughter.
>>
Why would she meet Luke? Why would they go to Tatooine to steal the Death Star plans?
>>
>>67977900
She meets Luke at a lecture at Hogwarts after she breaks up with Draco Malfoy.
>>
>>67977434
>Luke wanting to get revenge on the woman who raped him as a kid and had his baby as a result

Should've been the original plot for SW
>>
>>67975776
>tfw they only show them from tbe back
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.