[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we brainstorm and determine the hooded figure's identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-14-06.png (961 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-14-06.png
961 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: we brainstorm and determine the hooded figure's identity

Vader, in a dream sequence, imagines himself never having been disfigured on Mustafar
>>
>>67974949
Palpatine
>>
Isn't that a bacta tank?

Maybe it's Vader trying to heal his crippled.
>>
Those things at the top with the red lights look super fake.
>>
>>67974949
My wife's boyfriend
>>
Kylo Ren on the past.
>>
>>67975141
They've already said there won't be sequel trilogy characters in the spin-offs. Based George insisted on that, so the main saga remains its own story.
>>
>>67974989

There is something about the figure that just seems off for Sheev

He also bows and Sheev never bows
>>
>>67975236
The shoulders are way too broad
>>
>>67975202
sequel trilogy, do you mean prequels?
>>
>>67974949
That's Sheev Palpatine bowing before Snoke
>>
>>67975266
>66

lol you mean too narrow
>>
>>67975358
No. Sequel trilogy as in the new one. They aren't going to have Captain Phasma cameos in the Anthology movies.
>>
>>67975141
Are you trolling? Leia and Han are children during the time period of Rogue One.
>>
>>67975757
One of Han Solo's other children, Jacen Solo, used Force Time Travel to watch Darth Vader massacre the younglings at the Jedi Temple. Normally he just had visions of the past, but in this case it's implied that a Clone Trooper actually saw him that day.
>>
>>67975970
saged and reported for posting Legends fanfiction. thanks for giving Disney shills like me opportunities to turn a quick 15 cents
>>
based mads
>>
>>67975236
>mfw Sheev bows to Snoke
>Snoke is revealed as Plagiueus
>>
>>67975970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
>>
Darth Maul
>>
>>67975970
>Force Time Travel

jesus
>>
Bigger Luke
>>
riz ahmed
>>
>>67974949
The guy is like 9feet tall. Obviously its Snoke.
>>
>>67974949
it is better Vader or Palpi, or they can go and fuck off with this movie
>>
Will they ever make a movie in the old, old republic? Or is the fanbase too autistic to accept anything other than their pre-approved Empire vs. Good guys featuring Lukas Cloudtreader and Laura Organis?
>>
File: mfw sheev.png (76 KB, 440x402) Image search: [Google]
mfw sheev.png
76 KB, 440x402
>>67976226
>mfw Disney is just retarded enough to do it
>>
Hayden Christensen
>>
>>67976147
Reported for reporting your report
>>
>>67975757
I thought Rogue is set just before ANH. Isn't Felicity's crew the group that steals the Death Star plans?
>>
>>67977488
I wouldn't hate that
>>
>>67977420
Old republic is all non canon
>>
An Inquisitor contacting Palpy or Vader (more likely, as he is in the movie.)
>>
>>67977516
It is. Unsuprising for here, that dude is a retard
>>
>>67977214
>you better do what i say or i will only watch this movie three times and shill it to everyone i know
>>
>>67977539

I'm not even talking about all that stuff. Just some other timeline with none of the usual character and factions. Just something new in the same universe.
>>
>>67977619
Thats what the main timeline is now?
>>
>>67977791

Yeah, besides Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Leia, Han, C3P0, and R2D2 fighting Not-Empire, complete with stormtroopers and a giant spherical superweapon.
>>
>>67977791
Stuff happens on Malachor (from KotOR 2)
Bane creates the rule of two 1000 years before the movies
The movies.

Now, I liked Exar Kun, Revan, Kreia, and all the other Old Republic stuff, but ever since BioWare raped the lore with TOR, I'm glad they deleted it from the timeline.
>>
File: 7316440_orig.jpg (50 KB, 400x615) Image search: [Google]
7316440_orig.jpg
50 KB, 400x615
>>67977915
>ever since BioWare raped the lore with KoTOR

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>67977164
>Closer to the camera
>"Oh he must be a big guy"
>>
>>67974949
its mads character. hes playing that dude with the gasmask in ANH that calls in the stormtroopers at mos isly
>>
Would love to see them do a film set in the prequel era with a competent writer and director, Lucas was good when it came to world building. A lot of untapped potential there.

Also want a solo Obi-Wan film starring based Ewan
>>
>>67975039
>Isn't that a bacta tank?
No, they do not produce steam like this does.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bacta/Legends
>>
>>67978307
>will never have low tech feudal space adventures and fight Exar Kun in the Sith War

I loved that aesthetic about the Old Republic. Everything had a heavy feudal twinge to it. From the space ships, to the weapons soldiers had, to the armor Jedi like Kun and Qel'Droma wore. It made the Star Wars universe a science fantasy, built on the mysticism that Obi-Wan hinted at and danced around in the OT.

And then KoTOR came and painted over everything and made it look exactly like the OT, right down to the T.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.