[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue One Refugee Camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: john-ford.jpg (16 KB, 638x366) Image search: [Google]
john-ford.jpg
16 KB, 638x366
If you want to talk about something other than grimdark spacecapeshit, feel free to meet me in this thread.
>>
>>67974338
fuck off
>>
>>67974391
Thank you for the bump. We need to get as many people away from the hoard of manchildren as possible and your response increases the visibility of this thread by 100%
>>
>>67974338
I used to come here for actual discussion of films but lately even the films about arthouse stuff are just people making lists.

I don't even know why I still come here.
>>
I don't respond well to trip fags
>>
>>67974632
Yeah, I mean what's happened is obvious. With all the event films coming out, a bunch of very fresh kids are coming in from larger boards and deciding to stay. The frequency of big release movies meaning that there is no down time any more between posting en masse about TFA then followed by deadpool, then straight into Batman and now star wars again, not even 6 months since the last round.

It's getting really hard to find any quality threads. There are maybe 10 per week at this point. Everything else is just what you mentioned. Contrarian ex-capeshit fans that want to flaunt how cultured they are.

It's a fucking shame.
>>
refugee camps might be too dark for star wars. but it might be cool if we see the empire killing off aliens in them
>>
I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here anymore. It seems the userbase has completely changed. Now it's literally just capeshit and Star Wars and whatever pleb tier show is currently running.
>>
>>67974338
>grimdark spacecapeshit
I wish it was like that. I wish it was Saving Privat Ryan in Space, but it is more like Hunger Games it seems
>>
>>67974849
Anon, what's the most pretentious movie you've ever seen?
>>
>>67974469
>calls people manchildren
>calls himself emperor of /tv/

ok
>>
File: get a load ork.jpg (46 KB, 689x602) Image search: [Google]
get a load ork.jpg
46 KB, 689x602
>grimdark
>>
>>67974958
My name is meant to anger a very specific group of artists unable understand the term "tounge in cheek".
>>
>>67974901
I feel the same way. When the TFA trailer first came out last year and cuckposting took off was the beginning of the end. There were still quality threads though up until about November.
>>
I think I'm glad this is happening to /tv/. I might actually be able to leave this place soon seeing as I haven't seen a good thread I want to post in for over 2 weeks. I might finally get out of here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.