[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Rick let you into his group? Or would he kill you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: ricksgroup.jpg (97 KB, 770x577) Image search: [Google]
ricksgroup.jpg
97 KB, 770x577
Would Rick let you into his group? Or would he kill you?
>>
>>67973120
I doubt he would kill me, I'm not the type to pick a fight with a group of rugged looking, well armed people. I'd fit in with the rest of the retards back in Alexandria, hopefully he and the "survivors" would train me to become somewhat badass
>>
I'd kill him
>>
I'd be dead within the first week of the zombie apocalypse
>>
I'd be sitting back in Alexandria playing videogames with Enid.
>>
File: 1460044135824.jpg (179 KB, 770x577) Image search: [Google]
1460044135824.jpg
179 KB, 770x577
>>67973120
RIP
>>
At this point he'd probably kill me on sight, but he's on complete Savior watch right now. Normal Rick would probably let me in because I'm extremely harmless looking and would make a decent red shirt shield.
>>
>>67973520

The show has gotten soft as fuck. It's been a season and a half and the only person in this lineup that's dead is Everybody Hates Chris.

Also goddamn Rosita is hot.
>>
I wouldn't join, I don't want to go to Pee Pee Pants City.
>>
I would help the group make bombs or poisonous stuff with my chemistry knowledge. Chemistry still is a helpful profession in zombie apocalypse
>>
>>67973120
assuming i wouldn't die in the first few days i don't see why he would kill me
>>
>"how many people have you killed?"
>you mean before or after the Apocalypse started lmao *unzips dick*
>>
I'd be that one guy he drives past on the side of the rode in season 4. The one who had the orange bag.
>>
They trust you if youre friendly

Except Rick was suspicious of Michonne at first so idk
>>
>>67973120

Who keeps cutting the grass?
>>
Me and a bunch of other guys from /pol/ would eradicate those race-mixers
>>
As someone who hasn't watched this show after reading seasons three's finale synopsis what just happened? Is everyone bitch ing about a glorified soap opera like I used to, or do they have a legitimate argument?

Also I've read the comics up to 115 so i know about neegan.
>>
>>67974009
ZOMBIES EAT THE GRASS WHEN THEY DONT FIND ANY HUMANS TO MUNCH ON
>>
>>67974127
negan beats the holy hell out of somebody
>>
>>67973120

Well if he didn't kill Jesus right away I don't see why he would kill me.
>>
>>67973120
kill me, i'm useless.
>>
Would young metro trust you? Or will he shoot you.
>>
He wouldntkill me , im white , strong and capable
>>
>>67973120
Depends what day of the week it is with that bipolar psychopath. Some days he tries helping a woman who tries to feed him to her boyfriends zombified head in a bag, other days he guns down people before they even know he's there
>>
>>67974334
>white

lol ur ded
>>
>>67974009
>people think this is a legitimate complaint
>>
>>67973120
>walking around in a straight line
>not in ranks to better protect your group

>survivors
>>
File: 1411578063574.jpg (22 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1411578063574.jpg
22 KB, 515x515
Seeing as how i am a black girl, I'd say I'm set.
>>
>>67974558
They dont even know how to hold guns
>>
>>67974503
I never hear anyone bring it up anymore, lately I hear more people complaining about the consistency of the physical state of the zombies.
>>
File: 1459762676012.gif (3 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1459762676012.gif
3 MB, 540x304
I would never join Rick's group, but join the saviors.
>>
>>67974619

post pics of your ass
>>
>>67974647
I would like to hear Abraham complain about rick's limp grip just once. Seriously the guy is ex military, how hasn't this already happened?
>>
>>67973120
Why is Coral further away from the rest of them, does he smell?
>>
>>67974619
BLEACHED
>>
>>67974005
She is black.
>>
I would be in Negans crew pussy. Im such a psycho I probably would be his best friend or in his circle of the biggest alpha psychos in existence.
>>
>>67974619
CONGO
O
N
G
O
>>
>>67974818
They found out he was responsible for
>WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD
>AMIRITE.....MICHONNE...HEY DID YOU HEAR ME?
>GLENN, HEY GLENN.....WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD
>>
>>67974940
Jared Leto pls go
>>
He would welcome me with open arms because of my extensive knowledge of anime and racist chart making skills.
>>
>>67974659
Jenner forgot to tell them that zombies get their nourishment from the sun.
>>
>>67974940
>in Negans crew pussy
Wut
>>
>>67974940
This.

There are two sides to me.

1. Nicest guy you'll ever meet
2. Twisted fucking psychopath

I see gore on /b/ and I don't even flinch.

DON'T fuck with me.
>>
>>67973120
>Noah

;_;
>>
>>67975136
That's what he gets for driving while black
>>
>>67973635
That's why the Glenn death would have had so much impact. They've been indestructible for a whole season+ and then they become helpless.
>>
>implying everyone ITT wouldn't be Eugene except without the engineering skills
>>
>>67975492
>In an interview with Access Hollywood, Josh McDermitt described Eugene as someone who lived "in a dark apartment, by himself, maybe with his mom, and not so much a hoarder of everything, but just a hoarder of just like weird items that mean something to him that would mean absolutely nothing to someone else."[2]

Yeah sounds like me.
>>
>>67975492
I would honestly be Jesus, without the gay or the hair, my hairs still fucked but not that fucked.
>>
>>67975492
like i even want to join his group, nigger attracts trouble like there's no tommorow
>>
>>67975492
>without the engineering skills
Do you realize how many engineers use this site? Just because you have no skills or talent doesn't mean everyone here is like you. You don't need to project to fit in anon.
>>
>>67975782
>>/sci/7984425
>4chan
>""engineers'"
>>
>>67976173
Not interested in fixing your link. This site gets millions of hits from all over the world every day. If you can't figure out that some of the millions happen to be engineers then you have bigger problems.
>>
After a couple of months of not shaving I'd probaby have a decent stubble and look badass and intimidating as hell
>Rick comes over, shaking like a bitch
>c-can you join my group pls
>*stares him down* "Your" group? Woah watch out, we got a *leader* over here huh?
>h-heh heh y-y-yes
>well kid I ain't got no time for your bullshit ya hear me? Bring me your two best bitches and we'll talk
>maggie and rosita are already topless and on their knees, they come crawling to me
>close the door and pound them for four weeks in every hole
>hear the fapping sounds of some gook cuck
>ditch the bitches and shoot myself (in the head to prevent reanimation)
>>
>>67977210
>every hole
Does that include the plot holes?
>>
File: 1448934798147.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448934798147.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>67975782

>it's a "normie defends his right to hang out with us" episode

Go fuck some gypsies or whatever it is you socialites do
>>
>>67975492
I'd be those dead people Rick found in the farm house in the pilot with the shotgun next to them and "God forgive us" written on the wall only it wouldn't be a sweet old married couple it would be some scrawny beaner alone. I don't know how to hunt and even if I killed something I'd have to eat it raw because I don't know how to skin/gut it or cook it. Two days after my food runs out I'm offing myself
>>
I'd probably end up with the Saviors.
>>
>>67973120
No, because i'm in Pennsylvania and I never would have gone south.
>>
File: TWD-6x16.png (696 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
TWD-6x16.png
696 KB, 768x576
SO WHO WAS IT /tv/?
>>
>>67973427
lol
>>
If he doesn't kill me I'd probably end up as one of the disposable extras.
I think I'll just stay away from them.
>>
>>67973120
i'd show him my extensive printed collection of photos of him and i'm sure he'd let me in after that
>>
>>67974503
How the fuck is it not?
>>
>>67977880
Not that anon but grass length wouldn't have changed the show at all
>>
I'll be killed for just being an innocent zombie that is hungry for human flesh.
>>
Rick only kills people that he knows are dangerous.
>>
>>67974127
First half of season 4 - carol becomes one of few interesting characters, when an infectious lethal disease breaks out in the prison, she starts killing diseased people on the sly. Governor blows up the prison and kills Hershel, then gets killed himself.
Second half of season 4 - literally 8 episodes of everyone walking through the woods. I'm not even exaggerating, 8 episodes of people walking through the woods. Then in the finale they get captured by some cannibals.
First half of season 5 - they escape the cannibals immediately. Blond farm girl, don't even remember he name gets captured by a group holding out in a hospital. The whole 8 episodes is just the group bullshitting about walking through some trees until they eventually try to save her in the mid-season finale, but she gets killed anyway.
Second half of season 5 - group become migrate with a community who have built a wall around a town. Just more soap opera bullshit no one gives a flying fuck about, just the townspeople being suspicious of Rick's group because they're new people, Rick doesn't like them because they aren't harsh or tough enough when people step out of line.
First half of season 6 - literally remember fucking nothing about this one. Just them existing and living in the town. Rick at this point is essentially the leader of the town because he showed his bad assery at the end of season 5. These 8 episodes are just them there in the town...looting some stuff every now and again, it's fucking horrible.
Second half of season 6 - more boring bullshit. Nothing of consequence happens. Throughout the season Rick kills some people which pisses off their leader Negan. Season just ends with Rick and his group getting captured and Negan killing someone.

Literally the worst show I have ever seen.
>>
>>67973520
It's gonna be Abraham you dumb dick
>>
>>67973344
Best answer
>>
File: negan.png (211 KB, 439x356) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
211 KB, 439x356
>>67973120
Personally, I'd use my gang to round them up, kill one of them and make them work for me
>>
>>67978256
HE A GOOD BOY JUS TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND
>>
>>67973951
this
>>
File: infernal beppe.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
infernal beppe.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>67973951
>mfw this would be my answer
>>
Why aren't they going on bikes?

Why don't they carry any gear?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.