[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, at least Boba Fett movie won't have female lead or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Hey, at least Boba Fett movie won't have female lead or black sidekick.
>>
except the twist is going to be that boba fett was a grill all along
>>
nah the mc will be black
>>
>>67972278
A black girl
>>
>no trigger discipline
>>
I thought they cast Michael "I'm not Air Mike" Jordan for the role.
>>
>>67972350
for you
>>
>>67972350

He looked like a little black girl int he sequels.
>>
>>67972247
m8, boba fett black.
Sorry for ruining that for you.
>>
File: jangofett.jpg (161 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
jangofett.jpg
161 KB, 600x669
This is what Jango Fett looks like. Bobba is a clone of Jango, they better get that guy to portray him or somebody REALLY similar
>>
>>67973235
>implying this shit is canon

Just like female Yoda, right?
>>
>>67973312
Why wouldn't it be? If it was from the mind of based George it's gospel
>>
>>67972278
>>67972350

nah a lesbian alien gril

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3727352

post yfw
>>
>>67973312

Whatever you think of the prequels, Temuera Morrison is more based than anyone else they could possibly cast.
>>
>>67972247

wanna bet?
>>
>>67972247
Except the black guy from F4tastic was in talks to play Boba himself, but then it bombed to high hell and he was dropped.

Disney will not stop until they have destroyed everything.
>>
>>67972247
Aw your afraid of a woymn taking beta fett's role.
Where you buttmad Leia ain't a princes no moar?
>>
File: 1455382259173.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
1455382259173.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>>67973904
>http://moviepilot.com/posts/3727352
>>
>implying he's there's not going to be a romance sub-plot and he's going to have a kid/kids with some woman that he won't raise and the female kid is going to get their own solo movie or tv show int he future
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.