[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: jungleboo.png (17 KB, 364x222) Image search: [Google]
jungleboo.png
17 KB, 364x222
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67971031
DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT EITHER ORANGE ARCHITECT, JEWISH BIRDMAN, OR SCREAMING FEMALE BANSHEE?!

Fuck, I just want to enjoy my films. Don't bring politics into it.
>>
>>67971093
>ORANGE ARCHITECT, JEWISH BIRDMAN, OR SCREAMING FEMALE BANSHEE?!

I don't know if this is new or not, but I like it.
>>
>>67971093
Typical of a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>67971031
I'm sure that's exactly what Jon was going for.

I know people complained about the word cuck, what the fuck else are you supposed to call these cucks?
>>
>>67971031
>Student Edge

Sounds about right, can't wait for based Armond to get on these niggers asses for being such worthless reviewers.
>>
>>67971093

This is one review among 50,000 that will exist.

/tv/ is more responsible for this than anybody
>>
>>67971093
Easy to say that when you're a literally privileged white boy
>>
>>67971031

>Student Edge

Indeed
>>
LET THE MEXICANS HAVE FIRST PICK AT AMERICA

FUCK FAIR IMMIGRATION
>>
>>67971117
It's fresh off of the presses

Literally, just made it up right now.

>>67971152
>>67971180
I'm Asian tho
>>
>>67971212
You're white
You don't have to pretend to be a minority to look better when you're anonymous
>>
>>67971093
You forgot THE CANADIAN RAT
>>
>>67971262
Nobody gives a shit about him.
I bet that if we get a brokered convention, neither Trump nor Cruz will get the nomination.
It will be fucking Paul Ryan.
>>
>>67971246
But I actually am

Okay half-asian and literally haven't had a day of hardship in my life but you get the picture
>>
File: cuck reviewers 2.png (196 KB, 1452x528) Image search: [Google]
cuck reviewers 2.png
196 KB, 1452x528
>>
>>67971417
>*sob*
What a thoroughly revolting human.
>>
>>67971347
>haven't had a day of hardship in my life but you get the picture

The picture of a mentally ill mongrel shooting up his school, yes
>>
America is going down the toilet.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1280x960
>>67971534
Can't say you're wrong.
>>
>>67971771
Amir get off the Internet.
>>
> However, what makes it really relevant is the way in which screenwriter Justin Marks unfurls the story, turning The Jungle Book into a timely, animal-led parable about equality, diversity and immigration (Disney’s second of the year, after Zootopia).

>With the Syrian refugee crisis upon us and a globally-divisive American election nearing, you can’t help but take this story’s call for peace among many varied jungle species as a potent metaphor for 'right now'. And Shere Khan, the tiger who’s suspicious to the point of supervillainy at the presence of an interloper, is something like the doomsaying Donald Trump figure.

kill me
>>
>>67971093
>Muh objective media!!
I'm sorry politics trigger you so much, you need a safe space bro?
>>
>>67972019
>With the Syrian refugee crisis upon us and a globally-divisive American election nearing, you can’t help but take this story’s call for peace among many varied jungle species as a potent metaphor for 'right now'. And Shere Khan, the tiger who’s suspicious to the point of supervillainy at the presence of an interloper, is something like the doomsaying Donald Trump figure.
Sweet living fuck.

I was joking with that "orange architect" thing but holy shit this is actually how people think. These people have no idea that The Jungle Book was, in fact, a book.
>>
>>67971417
>Donald Trump in film form
>endorses Donald Trump
>*sob*

The sooner Yellowstone erupts the better
>>
File: 1427647043155.jpg (31 KB, 222x326) Image search: [Google]
1427647043155.jpg
31 KB, 222x326
>>67971031
This can't be real, can it?
>>
>>67971031
what the fuck does that have to do with the movie u fucking retard kid

>RottenTomatoes
Forever discarded
>>
>>67972105
Oh fuck off, nigger.

Politics has it's place, but this is the fucking Jungle Book. If it were something like...I dunno, Animal Farm, I'd be okay with that. That's a legitimate political story involving animals.

Not Jungle Book. It's a story about Man-cubs and bears and catchy songs, and surviving in the wild. Not a fucking allegory for Donald Trump and Diversity.
>>
>>67971093
I don't know what your describing there but that sounds like an awesome movie
>>
>>67972219
>If it were something like...I dunno, Animal Farm, I'd be okay with that. That's a legitimate political story involving animals.

Even if it were animal farm, that book is about the russian revolution; you'd have no grounding whatsoever to then claim that it's also somehow a metaphor for a different set of unrelated political events a century after it was written
>>
>>67972409
>Allegories only work once
Tell that to the fags who still get meaning out of The Bible
>>
>>67972300
I'm talking about the American presidential candidates.
>>
>>67972174
It's real. Just like these dubs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.