[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now you understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: George Kojima.jpg (35 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
George Kojima.jpg
35 KB, 300x381
Now you understand.
>>
File: Kojima Abrams.jpg (48 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
Kojima Abrams.jpg
48 KB, 600x486
>>67970878
I get it now. This is why he was fired from Konami.
>>
holy shit.

>>67971348
he didn't go to video game school, he went to film
>>
>>67970878
Well, both Kojima and George Lucas are hacks.
>>
>>67971560
>"H-HE JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND SPENT NOT ENOUGH MONEY THATS WHY V IS MEDIOCRE"
>>
>>67971622
Exactly, no wonder why Konami fired him.
>>
>>67970878
HAHAHAAA MGS KEKS
>>
File: Kojima ball.jpg (74 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
Kojima ball.jpg
74 KB, 600x911
>Kojima served as special advisor to JJ Abrams during the production of The Force Awakens. His main task was to provide guidance regarding the development of the characters' interpersonal relationships. Kojima: 'The Star Wars franchise has been a tremendous inspiration on me. For example, in my games, all the characters are one big family too. lol.' He declined to comment further on his departure from Konami, which is believed to be the result of frequent racist rants during office hours and outbursts of anger regarding pachinko machines.

...wow
>>
I didnt go to game design class, I went to arcades
>>
>>67971795
Also, Kojima got a reference in TFA.
>>
>>67971686
the amount of time he spent was insane, it was 7 years in development (ever since 4 was finished)
7 years plus 80mil and nothing was made, atleast we have a nice engine that wont be used by anyone.
>>
>>67971887
yeah some thing/body was screaming KOJIMA in the background.
>>
>>67971967
>atleast we have a nice engine that wont be used by anyone
That must suck real bad for him though.
>develop engine from scratch just so you can make your vision come true
>get fired, lose rights to engine
>engine only used to make soccer games from now on
>>
>>67971996
>some thing/body was screaming KOJIMA in the background
Source?
>>
>>67971887
Fuck you Kojima
I MEAN FUCK YOU
>>
>>67972040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybg-t8J3YR8
It's hard to hear but the alien clearly says: Kojima.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.