[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, the POV shot was actually really well done. If only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 302x167
Admit it, the POV shot was actually really well done.

If only they'd shown a few more seconds afterwards of the victims smashed up head and then maybe ended on a close up of rick this scene would've gone from bullshit cliffhanger to brilliant season ending.
>>
>>67970710
am I supposed to know what the fuck you're referring to?
>>
>completely contradicting yourself
>>
The POV shot was good, I appreciated that. I don't appreciate the "LOL WHO WUZZIT XD SEE U IN OCTOBER!"
>>
It's Daryll. We see Daryll's POV throughout, looking out the van with muffled voices.
>>
>>67970733
get a load of this assberg

anyway you like it because youre fucking reddit.
>>
daily reminder they have no clue who they want to kill, and the execs are using this to pressure the actors into cheaper contracts
>>
>>67970710

It should have been Maggie's pov, looking at Glenn getting the bat. We don't hear her screaming, we hear everybody else though. When Glenn hits the ground, Maggie closes her eyes and fade to black.
>>
POV shots are awful.

People will watch without cliffhangers.

It would have been 10x more interesting to kill someone and have people stew over the new status quo than have to deal with this shit at the start of next season
>>
>>67971685
>to pressure the actors into cheaper contracts
Any source on this?
>>
>>67971929
I would have liked the finale to have been the second to last episode with the finale split between the group dealing with whoever died and alexandria being attacked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.