[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so BOOOOOOORING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
why is it so BOOOOOOORING
>>
I guess because you want everything directed by Michael bay
>>
It really is
>>
Your opinion is complete dog shit
>>
File: ayyy yoooo.png (772 KB, 958x712) Image search: [Google]
ayyy yoooo.png
772 KB, 958x712
lmao

cause breaking bad was 'babby's first drama' and they needed action packed and cliffhanger episodes to stay interested

when something with slower pace/more development comes along they all jump onto IMDB and downstar furiously whilst never appreciating TRUE patrician shows (pic related)
>>
Because it's character development moves at a snails pace.

It takes entire episodes to show the most subtle of character arcs, and in a character driven "drama" that is a sin.

Jimmy could have quit his job 3 episodes in this season and we would have gotten the same point. That he cannot work in a normal controlled law society. We get it. Hell, we got it in season 1. This show's character development is like watching someone on a treadmill and hoping they travel far.
>>
>>67963271
>>67963308

>hurrr durrr where da explosions at???

Better Call Saul is a genius show. it isn't some mainstream action fest like the walking dead or james bond or even terminator. It requires patience and entelligence to watch it and keep up with it.

If it bores you, then you are probably adhd child or you have less iq than normally. Its a genius show but you got to understand a bit of law and stuff in order to get some references like what is what and such.

So yeah it isnt an explosive show like breaking bad is and they said that before they started airing it so i dont see how you can complain.
>>
>waah wheres the magnet trucks
Better Call Saul's only boring episode is the one where him and his fat friend pull scams for ages. Ironically the episode that tried hardest to be like Memeing Bad
>>
>>67963367
>This show's character development is like watching someone on a treadmill and hoping they travel far.
Problem is his character was already developed.

It should have been 90% Wacky case of the week and 10% drama like the Aus Series RAKE had a nice balance
>>
i watched first two ep's of this season and i forgot about it completely until this post holy shit
>>
>>67963271
You cant play Call of Duty then watch this stuff.
>>
>>67964550
>Problem is his character was already developed.

And now the writers are holding his interesting characteristics hostage until we watch 2 seasons of him doing fuck all.
>>
>IF U DONT LEIK THE SHOW U MUST LIKE MICHAEL BAY AND SPLOSIONS!!
>>
>>67964768
>He hasn't been interesting so far
are you retarded friend? how the fuck is watching someone turn from a principled but crafty man into a sleazy piece of shit not interesting?
>>
>>67964550
Wow I had forgotten about RAKE. That's true it would make a good version on BCS. My only complaint was that only bad things ever happened to him, like there was never any release or time to savour a victory
>>
>>67963271
it's not
>>
>>67963367
>It takes entire episodes to show the most subtle of character arcs, and in a character driven "drama" that is a sin.
No, it isn't. It would be a sin if it wasn't so thoroughly entertaining.
You just want walter white being lulzsorandumb and running people over with his aztek and spouting one line memers.
Just embrace your peasantry and stop watching this fine show.
>>
>>67964486
>magnet truck
Now that was good storytelling. Using simple science to make the show awesome, not this boring shite.
>>
>>67964965
>awesome
i feel like im being baited at this point
>>
>>67965014
Electromagnets are a real thing that exists. Breaking Bad taught you about science and was entertaining.
Better Call Saul teaches you about lawyers and has bullshit like Chuck's """disease"" and should be on the lifetime channel.
>>
>>67965073
yes i know electromagnets are real friend i learnt that when i was about 12 years old
>>
>>67964846
He's actually a character who was a sleazy piece of shit doing a very half assed job of trying to be principled but crafty for much longer than necessary even though you know he'll give up soon and go back to being a sleazy piece of shit.
>>
>>67963271
First season was better. Felt like things of consequence were happening to the characters back then. Now it's same shit every episode.
>>
File: 1454698657721.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454698657721.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>mfw FiFi and TWD S6 finale

This week's been so fucking shit
>>
Are these threads shills or is this some shitty new meme being painfully birthed? Nobody watches this show.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.