[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karate kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: the_karate_kid_jaden_smith.jpg (40 KB, 720x342) Image search: [Google]
the_karate_kid_jaden_smith.jpg
40 KB, 720x342
Please explain what happened to this shit?

>remake no one asked for
>KARATE KID
>involves no actual karate
>>
Jaden was into Karate at the time, so Will Smith bought him the movie to star in. Subsequently he bought Annie for Willow to star in with him, then she changed her mind and Jamie Foxx and the girl with the unpronounceable name were cast but Smith still produced.

>"Willow was supposed to be doing Annie, we got Jay-Z to do the movie, got the studio to come in and Willow had such a difficult time on tour with Whip My Hair and she said, 'You know Daddy, I don't think so,' and I said, 'Baby, hold up!' I said, 'No, no, no, listen, you'll be in New York with all of your friends and Beyonce will be there. You will be singing and dancing,' and she looked at me and said, 'Daddy, I have a better idea, how about I just be 12,'" he explained to the audience of Real Talk with Sister Souljah and Will Smith at Philly's Temple University.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 540x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 540x766
>>67962517
>Baby, hold up!'
Meme magic transcends space and time!
>>
>>67962408
>Kung Fu kid
Remember when people pretended to like it? I just checked, it has a 66% score on RT. Way too high if you ask me.
>>
File: 14xgfg4.jpg (99 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
14xgfg4.jpg
99 KB, 469x600
>>67962517
I wish he would buy him a motorcycle.
>>
>>67962408

Will Smith vanity project
>>
File: 1430572072933.jpg (453 KB, 1800x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430572072933.jpg
453 KB, 1800x1500
>>67962408
hey
>>
>>67962611
what's wrong with your faaaaaaaaaaace?
>>
>>67962408
>Baby, hold up!
*buys the rights to Annie*
SO U BE SAYIN
>>
>>67962517
Smith needs to focus on his own career rather than forcing his kids on the world.

Smith himself didn't even become a well known actor until his early 20s during the french prince. Rather than fasttracking jayden into movies, Smith should let him take a shot at TV to develop his abilities at least.

I dunno, America seems to have a weird divide between TV and Movie actors, while in the rest of the world they seem to take whatever work suits them, wether it be a film or a tv show.
>>
>>67962653

Who's that with the stupid hair next to Will ?
>>
>>67962780
His open marriage wife who started the #OscarsSoWhite chaos and was the sole reason I never watched Gotham.
>>
>>67962843

Jesus Christ your right, I thought he would of married better

Their family has enough money to fund and produce their own films, so they can only blame themselves if they don't make anything nomination worthy with a black lead
>>
>>67962408
He pummeled that underage Chinese pussy pretty hard.
>>
>>67962653
>the eldest son is the only normal member of the family
>>
>>67963494
He's gay so I doubt he did.
>>
File: miyawaki.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
miyawaki.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>67962408

>karate kid
>karate is japanese
>movie takes place in china
>>
>>67963532
>wearing a waistcoat
>normal
>>
it should have been called kung fu kid
>>
>>67962843
You can try watching season 2, seeing as she dies at the end of season 1.
>>
>>67962517
NA HOL UP
>>
>>67962653
Is Willow actually a female clone of Will and Jaden a male clone of Jada, or what?
>>
Dat kung-fu shit's tight yo: The Movie.
>>
it was bretty good actually
>>
>>67963854
I wouldn't say it was pretty good or bad. It was okay. The only weird things about it was the Chinese government involvement to make sure they're not portrayed too negatively despite the Chinese kids almost murdering him, even the girl would probably be scared of a black kid in China and he'd be a complete social outcast because of his skin, and the retard who thought it'd be a good idea to call it The Karate kid while not having any Karate in it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.