[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>TONIGHT<<< on an ALL NEW SPECIAL EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg (90 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg
90 KB, 624x420
>>>TONIGHT<<<

on an ALL NEW SPECIAL EDITION OF CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

The names may have changed, but the carnage is still the same,

In our first match of the night we have a couple SINGING DIVAS who CANT WAIT to get at each other's throats
>That's right Johnny, It's Kanye "Wordsmith" West against Taylor "The Heartbreaker" Swift. These two have been screaming to get into the death match area for YEARS. A grudge match that goes WAY BACK. This is one break-up that can't be settled with a song!

In our second undercard match we have two pretty faced heartthrobs fighting to be the KING OF ROM-COMS
>It's Jake Gyllenhaal against Ryan Reynolds. These guys have made a living off of their charming good-looks, but now they're looking to make a killing with them.
Right you are Nick!

AND IN OUR MAIN EVENT

IT'S A NO HOLDS BARRED POLITICAL SLUGFEST BETWEEN TWO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WITH NO LOVE LOST

Former heavyweight Jeb Bush is fighting to maintain the honor of his once respected family's name against billionaire playboy and republican frontrunner Donald Trump!
>The hate runs deep between these two Johnny. They say words can't kill, but some choice exchanges on a debate stage has driven these men to murder!
The free exchange of ideas are one of America's most cherished values, but tonight, we're more interested in free exchange of punches!
>>
why did they stop making this
>>
Read OP in their voices. this shit was so fucking classic, good times
>>
TONIGHT

IN A BATTLE FOR THE MEGA-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

SUPERSIZED MOVIESTAR COMEDIANS JONAH HILL & JOSH GAD SQUARE OFF TO SAY HOLLYWOOD ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF THEM!
>I'm not sure it's big enough for ONE OF THEM Johnny!
>>
>>67958360
satire died
>>
>>67958735
TWO RAPPERS WITH AN AXE TO GRIND ARE LOOKING TO GRIND IT ON EACH OTHER'S RIBCAGE.
>Drake & Meek Mill took to twitter with their disagreements late last year, but now they're taking to the Death Match Arena to clean the slate.

(Drake wins when his ghost writer gives him a pen to stab meek mill)
>>
This thread is never going to take off unless it turns into a dubs thread or something
>>
>>67958360
This show would've died in the 2010s
>>
File: 1459837446232.jpg (293 KB, 615x864) Image search: [Google]
1459837446232.jpg
293 KB, 615x864
>>67958735
I think we all know who the bigger man in this fight would be
>>
Are Normies dumber now than in the 90/00's??? Mtv used to be pretty red pilled.
>>
>>67960342
MTV used to be like Adult Swim circa 2001-2007

Now it's like Adult Swim circa 2020.
>>
I can't wait for the PC meme to end and we get shit like this and the modern day equivalents of a new South Park, new Howard Stern, etc.
>>
>>67960057
pls subway shoops , LOVE THE FUCKIN MEME PLS
>>
>>67959296
You're not funny
>>
File: 1459837213355.png (856 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1459837213355.png
856 KB, 1200x900
>>67960909
This one's my favorite
>>
>>67958360
>>67958360
Violence has become "problematic" for the sjw cucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.