[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the voice of our generation. Literally /tv/: the person.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: MAX.jpg (105 KB, 782x751) Image search: [Google]
MAX.jpg
105 KB, 782x751
Literally the voice of our generation.

Literally /tv/: the person.
>>
but she's not a mary sue...
>>
Max Landis is a talentless hack piece of shit riding off the coattails of his father. Literally all his movies are shit.
>>
>>67954500
Max... I want you to know that if you're reading this thread, we basically consider you the king of /tv/.

You say out loud what most of us are thinking.

God bless you, you glorious man. Not sure if you're gay and I'm no homo but I'd switch teams for you.
>>
You didn't invent the term Max get out of your massive ass
>>
>>67954527
10 Disney Bucks have been deposited to your account
>>
>>67954581
Nah Chronicle was good and American Ultra is a good flick all his movies are better than BVS
>>
>>67954500
Oh, it shows Max
>>
>my dad killed people and i used photoshop
>>
>>67954500
I tried watching the RLM landis videos but it was so cringe couldnt make it past 5 mins
>>
>>67954500
>>67954650
hi max
>>
>>67954650
American Ultra was an unfunny incomprehensible mess. Chronicle was pretty ok tho.
>>
desu I'll never watch his movies but I support his career because I believe he's one of us.
>>
>>67954500
I actually like Max Landis and I think his father was a killer director
>>
>>67954709
It's way to convenient that he whined his way on to Best of the Worst and it sat in the editing room until Frankenstein came out.

My guess is that money changed hands. Now they have to "talk" about max's garbage...but they didn't specify that it had to be positive.
>>
>>67954650
>Chronicle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
>>
>yfw MAx Landis isn't actually a fag and likes to fuck pussy
>>
>>67954795
Maybe you just don't like fun
>>
>>67954500
Well, at least he's one of us, so he's alright in my book.
>>
Based fucking Max blowing /v/edditors the fuck out
>>
>>67954648
>disney bucks
>tfw can't buy weed and pussy with disney dollars
>>
But we all called him a Mary Sue days before he did

If anything its OUR contribution to pop culture, not his
>>
he thinks he was the first to call rey a mary sue...
>>
>>67954650
>American Ultra
>Good
jason bourne with DUDE WEED is not good
>>
>>67954527
>>67956353
>>67956444
It's "Marey Sue" jeez, get it right
>>
>>67956353
/tv/ shat all over Rey long before Max did but I think Max was the first one to call her a Mary Sue.
>>
>>67954500
>doesn't understand the meaning of a word
>/tv/: the person

yeah pretty spot on.
>>
>>67954500
No, /tv/ as a person would be 10x as fat, never ever directed a film in his life, has opinions that are insignificant, and an age below the 20 year threshold.
>>
>>67954527
But she is.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.