[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else bothered by how terrible everyone is at surviving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4
File: meme.jpg (26 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
26 KB, 769x432
Anyone else bothered by how terrible everyone is at surviving in this?
>What would you do different?
yes we know it's a shitty show move along
>>
the best case scenario was for them to out shoot the first encounter. I feel like they could've won it easily, but they were cocky assholes and underestimated them, so it slowly got more and more difficult for them to win in any outcome. It would've been really stupid if they killed Trevor's group and another one was set up which, I think, wouldn't have been the case
>>
>>67948921
This.

Also, if they have fucking rocket launchers, and they know groups of bikers keeps trying to ambush them, maybe it would be a good idea to carry the rocket launchers on their little trips? Boom - road is clear, let's continue our journey to hilltop and see that doctor.
>>
I would take the express train to peepeepoopoo land.
>>
>>67948725
>put foam fill in the RV (THAT THEY'VE HAD THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES AND NOT UPGRADED AT ALL) tires sure handles worse but makes them bullet proof
>add a snow plough to front so you can just ram zombies and shit
>add armor plating to sides with shooting slits and to cover the engine
>add plated turret swivel mount MG
>raise suspension a lot
>do the same with a bunch of stronger smaller vehicles Syria style
>don't place everyone in one fucking RV, drive a convoy of three two man (gunner+driver) pickups, scout and rear guard
>communicate with walkies, switch to frequencies in code so no one else can tune in
>oh and remember that RPG they had? Place that in the first vehicle turret. Just blow shit up mang
>drive zig zag both lanes so you can go full speed reverse outta there
>>
>>67948725
>still watching this shitty show
Lmao, just watch Game of Thrones like a non-autistic person.
>>
>>67949080
I don't think they have the infinite rocket launcher unlocked yet, anon.
>>
>>67948921
Nah an unarmoured under-armed RV would get chewed to pieces. Unless Trevors group is as retarded as our dear heroes, they'd have most of their guys hidden in the forest aiming from all sides if shit went south. But after the second encounter they should have realized what was up and just head back to Alexandria
>>
>>67949080
No way to fire it inside a closed vehicle. If you pulled it out, they'd just mow you down as soon as they saw it, and most likely the people doing the mowing would be hidden on both sides of the road in the forest.

If they want to fire an RPG they need a turret with an open rear for backblast or everyone in the RV would turn into mush.

>>67949115
It's actually gotten a little bit better and I'm autistically obsessed with post-apocalypse scenarios. Sadly the show is written by normies. It's as naive about the zombie world as Breaking Bad was about the meth business.
>>
>>67949111
Also, the Alexandria little fence thing is a joke.
>keep shit outer wall to make the place seem like shit so no one will think "ohh they must have nice things in there lets raid it"
>add second walkable wall made by logs, old cars, dirt and shit that can't be rammed down
>by cutting the trees down for the wall, you get a clear view on the approach and running/driving in a clear cut with stumps everywhere is god damn near impossible
>little bridges out to hidden reinforced sections of first wall so you can see shit (use the old guard towers)
>one entrance only, leads to space between walls, second gate you need to turn your vehicle to drive into so you can't just drive right through
>EVERYONE has to wear at least a handgun at all times and preferrably keep a rifle hidden somewhere or on them
>the rest of the weapons are spread in various hidden places, people only know the location of theirs (preferably they won't know there's more) so even if you torture someone they can't tell you where there's guns
Estimated work time? A week tops.
>>
>>67949632
And, when out looting
>always at least two vehicles
>as up-armored as possible
And if they'd have more time, they should have built several crawl size escape tunnels out of alexandria, terribly unstable, with a locked metal door at a section which is even more unstable so anyone trying to force their way through it will just make the tunnel collapse
>>
>>67949111
>>67949632
>>67949723
Am I thinking too much about this?
>>
>>67949080
But the dilemma is that they want EVERYONE to live, so maggie would die cuz of that shiet most likely
>>
>>67948725
Live in the sewers eating rats and probably die of some disease alone
>>
>>67950057
Well, you have to choose:
A: Drive around to the obvious third meet and greet
B: Try to negotiate something cause obviously A will lead to getting caught anyway and at the second stop you'll have some leverage
C: Not volunteer to drive into a fucking trap, drive back to Alexandria, and try to help maggie with medicine books and stuff there
Of course, had they used their brains in the first place and done what I wrote, they could just RPG the first guys and drive straight through guns blazing

Admittedly, if maggie would die from C, whoever made the decision is going to get flamed on hard, but still
>>
>>67950288
There was no negotiating. Trevor said at the first stop "we'll probably have to kill one of you but that's just the way it is" so no matter what someone would have to die
>>
>>67950060
>find morbidly obese zombie
>force it to use lotion, lest it gets the hose again
>skin it, sew the skin to a slim jacket and pants and stuff for a full zombie suit
>wear loose fat people zombie clothes (must be muddled colour 90's grunge-meets-lumberjack clothes for authenticity) so you can hide guns and pepsi without someone trying to loot you
>become one with the horde
>rape unsuspecting living qt3.14s
>let them run off, no ones gonna believe they got raped by a walker anyway
>get shot
>survivors get so confused that you yelled 'OUCH!' that you can run away
>repeat until satisfied
>>
If Daryl, Abraham and Sasha weren't cocky and listened to T's plea deal everyone would be alive (Denise and whoever was lucilled) since T said normally they kill someone but they were gonna be reasonable this time.
>>
>>67950653
Yeah but, a group of strong independent womyn should just cuck their shit because some dude innawoods told them to? They didn't know about the dudes bro army at the time
>>
>>67948725
>What would you do different?
Not something I would do but I would like to see a group of people using chainmail and swords.
Because zombies can't bite through chainmail and longsword are the best to kill zombies.
Would say also living in a castle but USA doesn't have many castles.

Also. No army guys ever. In "28 days later" they did a good job portraying the army group that strayed away.

And a secluded clean island for rich people and focusing on the drama of rich people having to live of the land and how desperate they become.

Just remembered. A cruise ship were the survivors threw the sick people overboard.
>>
>>67950752
honestly i feel like after a few months when all the edgelords including me died most people left would be pretty stupid t-b-h- fa-m-
>>
>>67949111
Hey anon, thanks for the expert zombie survival advice. Let me just go through your check list.
>Where do I get this?
>Where do I get this>
>With what tools? What do I use as plating?
>How? Im not an engineer. How do I make it swivel?
>How? Im not a mechanic
>See above
>What about fuel? Shouldnt we spread our limited resources so we don't run the risk of losing them all?
>Sure, okay (They already do this in the show dipshit)
>That rocket launcher with very little if any ammo that nobody really knows how to handle properly and could kill us all at the slight misstep? Sure that'll help us survive!
>Hmm I see, if we weigh our vehicles down with tons of armor plating, a snow plow and lots of heavy weaponry as well as putting our vehicles both in front of us and behind us we will definitely increase our mobility at the same time!
>>
>>67950800
Do you have any idea how heavy chainmail is? How are you supposed to effectively scavenge shit while weighing yourself down so much. Also longswords are absolutely terrible. They are heavy, hard to wield if you aren't trained properly and completely overkill when you could just use a flick knife.

Ideally you would wear a leather jacket or something.
>>
>>67950800
What u gonna do if you meet survivors when wearing chainmail? "I laugh at thee, knaves!" and then try to run away at below walking pace?

And if there's a castle, EVERYONEs gonna want that castle. Unless you got a fuckload of well armed warrior friends, you'd just get ass raped pretty fast.

And I'd take in army guys. If they're a big organized group, then run like hell. If there's just a few, they'd be great at following orders and shooting things and stuff. The cruise ship would be pretty neat, but the island would get invaded as well, same as the castle.

>>67950850
What I fear the most about proper SHTF scenarios is that the people who will carry on our species will be edgelords and preppers
>>
>>67950966
>How are you supposed to effectively scavenge shit while weighing yourself down so much. Also longswords are absolutely terrible. They are heavy, hard to wield if you aren't trained properly and completely overkill when you could just use a flick knife.
With an horse...

>>67951028
>What u gonna do if you meet survivors when wearing chainmail? "I laugh at thee, knaves!" and then try to run away at below walking pace?

It would be a more post apoc model of surviving relying on bows and arrows making use of the ammo shortage.

BTW. You can't make whitepowder out of nowhere. Whitepowder requires and extremely complicated and heavy process.

And for black powder you still need saltpeter which is not that common and primers.

And without whitepowder automatic firearms become non functional or very unreliable.
>>
>>67950869
Not the guy you're replying to, but some of the points he made are probably from the point of view of someone who knows how to handle machinery and shit. If you need to ask how to do some of this stuff and pointing out you are not an engineer or mechanic, then there's really no way he can answer you other than to say you gotta learn it from him (in a apocalypse scenario) or learn this shit right now. I don't know where to find any of the shit he mentioned either, but the show's setting is in murrica, they have pretty much everything. If you know where to get the stuff you need, it won't be a problem.

(Don't know about the rest of your points, haven't watched the show since season 3 or 4)
>>
>>67950869
>where to get tire foam
the gardening accessories isle at walmart cause it's mostly used on lawn mowers n stuff
>where to get snow plough
either wherever you get snow ploughs, or just weld together two [material of choice] to form a V at the front of your truck
>what to use as plating/tools
They have tools for cars already. And any type of bullet stopping material can be used. Two layers of sheet metal with sand and golf balls, logs, construction metal, wtv. Only cover direct impact sensitive areas. Trying to make the whole thing bullet proof will add too much weight for a standard vehicle.
>how to make it swivel
p much every factory has hollow swivel mounts, just weld that to the roof, they have enough skill to fix cars which is more than enough
>wb fuel
two smaller cars won't consume too much hopefully. Daryl rides around on a bike so...
>implying having an RPG (with instructions on the gun so even kids can use it) would make your life more risky than driving around outgunned
>mobility
Driving one in each lane will increase mobility. Slower vehicles that can stand a fight are better than a fucking RV with all important people in it imo. You're not gonna run from police if that's what you're worried about. In Syria they sure value guns and armour more than driving at 120mph
>>
>>67951363
Even assuming you did know how to do those things. None of them would be very helpful. RVs are horrible to drive at the best of times. Id be surprised if the fucking thing even moved at all with a snow plow and big steel plates attached to it. As far as the gunner turret goes. What is actually the benefit of that. In the rare situation you get into a fight with another group. All its going to do is expose the dickhead who sticks his head out to shoot back. If people are going to point out stupid things that are done in TWD there are a lot more significant things that you can point out other than stuff that is just not practical.
>>
>>67950966
Lightweight anti-stab/leather is best yeah. And katanas are best swords for un-armoured opponents
>tips fedora
>>
>>67951540
bitch please

A saber is a far superior sword for that. Only requires one hand and you can hold a pistol in the other

katanas are useless meme weapons and they're so fragile that they wouldn't last very long in the apocalypse
>>
>>67951540
The best weapons are knives with good grips. The katana only works in fiction. Michonne would get fucking rekt irl when she realises how long it takes to sheathe/unsheathe the sword and how impractical it is to lop zombie heads off rather than just quickly stab them in the eyesocket or temple.
>>
>>67951299
>three years since the disaster
>mankind is fighting an existential battle against all odds
>I've lost so much
>I forgot what a shower feels like
>Trumpet call
>A group of noble knights come forth, ready to fight any bow or sword armed opponent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo
>>
>>67951625
Michonne is a walking meme

>uses a katana that miraculously hasn't broken yet
>the sheathe is on her back, completely negating the one thing a katana has going for it which is a quick draw
>>
>>67948725
If they showed him beat to death a beloved character and then it ends, the twitters would blow up for 6 months straight.

since they went weaksauce, everyone's dropping it
>>
>>67951299
Yes you should use bows for general survival, but against people, it will take a decade before everyone is out of ammo, if they haven't set up refill operations by then which can be done

You'd get ass raped if you tried to wear a heavy chain mail in a gunfight. And too many zombies, gotta run? Oh wait, I can't.
>>
>>67948725
>zombies all around
>people trying to kill you
>barely any food
Besides going crazy they've done a good job surving for two years
>>
>>67951508
my kind of meme-answer to that would be, if it doesn't work out, with all the turrets and steel plates and snow plows and shiet, you can just try again with a new design. I mean, presumably, the dude has never actually tested out such a design for vehicles (of any kind) so all the ideas he has are based on fantasy/little bits of reality. If he tried it out IRL, I am sure he'll run into issues, but as you gotta start somewhere and in a slow moving zombie apocalypse, he has plenty of time to test the best cars and perfect his design.
>>
>>67951473
I called an RPG launch module a gun. But anyway the RPG series was developed in part from the nazi predecessors which were designed to be useable by any unskilled soldier and in the end even by civilians. The russkies gave them out like candy because they can be used by any idiot they wanted to back at that moment.
>>
>>67948725
Look at the real world. Are people really that much smarter and adaptable? Are women capable of not falling unconscious when they see blood? Can people from 4chan run more than 100m without giving up hope?
>>
If everyone hates this show's guts why do they keep watching it? Why does it get renewed every year?

I don't watch it and I feel I've only heard complaints from friends who do since 3 years ago.
>>
>>67951729
>bows

negros please

Daryl actually has the right idea with the crossbow. Bows take years to get good with, it's the classic tradeoff that the medieval world faced, either spend a lifetime becoming an archer or give a guy a 45 minute training session and equip a thousand peasants with crossbows instead.

You could easily make some wooden crossbows, give some rudimentary training, and mass produce them for the group. Likewise there are crossbows in sporting goods stores everywhere so they're not exactly hard to get.

Take it from a guy that took archery for 2 years and still ain't shit with a bow; they're really hard to use.
>>
>>67951842
>Are women capable of not falling unconscious when they see blood?
lmao, what?
>>
File: 1456117165434.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456117165434.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>67951869
>Daryl has the right idea
Confirmed for knowing nothing about archery. His bolts are fiberglass. He reuses the same bolts over and over again. YOU DONT DO THAT IN REAL LIFE. Those things are not strong at all. If you're hunting and shoot a bolt toss it. Its done its duty. Now regular non compound bows don't have as much pressure and CAN reuse arrows a lot more
>>
>>67951508
The RV would be shit to drive yeah, and you won't be breaking any speed records, but since you only plate up the direct bullet sensitive areas (no, you won't make it a steel beast that can stand explosives) with materials that will only stand against bullets, the net weight gain when you throw out the waste water container, fridge (if you don't want cold pepsi), cooking fans and all that jazz won't be too terrible. Or just get a normal truck if they're not all taken. The turret would be completely plated bar from barrel slit and backblast hatch ("weh how u gonna know how to attach hinges if u have downs syndrome) and would mean if you run into someone, you essentially have a slow moving bunker vs a bunch of dudes with small arms. If you encounter someone, they'll likely have guns from all directions. Without ways to fire from inside the vehicle, you ded.
>>
>>67951608
I didn't think of sabres. They're essentially later versions of katanas so yeah they're better.

>>67951625
Range my friend. You don't want to get within bite range of a zombie. Also, crushing a skull with a knife would take a serious swing, you can't just insert it as you would into a slightly rotten water melon like in the show.
>>
>>67952049
You act like making bolts is difficult.

It would seriously be easier to mass produce bolts and never reuse them than it would be to train everyone to use a bow. Bow's are an exercise of both extreme strength and extreme skill, whereas a crossbow is man's first point-and-shoot weapon and revolutionized the medieval era.

It's not hard to make bolts at all. It's certainly easier than training archers
>>
File: 39e.png (272 KB, 402x750) Image search: [Google]
39e.png
272 KB, 402x750
>>67950000
more than the fucking writers.
>>
>>67952149
Archery really isn't that hard unless you have weak little twig arms. Racking another arrow is certainly quicker than doing another bolt and having to stop to pull back the string
>>
>>67951695
Strong independent black woman who don't need no man. And who also sucks at acting. But I kind of like the meme-ness of her, how they've stuck with the comic book autism of a lot of the characters. But I'm also glad they made Negan more real than the comic version. A main antagonist that has a forced raspy voice and speaks in 90's cool kids lingo would be terrible after a while.

But yeah remember it's a zombie show. It should be a bit nerdy and awkward. That's why they use their dated film format, to give it that cheesy 70's zombie flick feel.
>>
I could kill Negan from 1000 yards away with a precision rifle, then escape on horseback into the woods via a set of predetermined escape routes. No one would have a fucking clue where the bullet even came from with one shot.

It baffles me the amount of road travel these idiots do when they know the roads are thick with ruffians and bandits now. Stay off the fucking roads, idiots. And if you see a trail or beaten path in the woods, stay off that, as well.
>>
>>67952237
never knew that, just thought they were cheap as fuck about filming it for whatever reason
>>
>>67951705
Yeah. My guess is Abraham died. They could have shown that I think, but then again you wouldn't be as curious about season 7 then.

>>67951777
They would have died within five days IRL acting all kinds of stupid.
>see other survivors
>should we spread out and be ready to fire? Nah let's all stand in a tight group so they can kill us all with one mag
>>
>>67952235
It might be quicker after months of training, but you're going to be an extremely shitty shot. It takes years to shoot accurately with a bow, it took a year before I was even doing remotely decent groupings, and that was with a modern bow.

It's simply easier to train people to use crossbows. Hell, you could give your kids crossbows and they'd figure it out fine. There is a reason crossbows got super popular, and it's because bows were too damn hard to learn.

The zombie apocalypse is not a time where you can spend all day every day practicing. You need something to pick up and use on the spot, and the crossbow fits that need. It's just a better choice for mass use plain and simple. Humanity already made that decision before and they'd do it again.
>>
>>67952304
I'm just amazed that not only does gas not go stale after 3 years, but is still found abundantly
>>
>>67952389
Would love to see a kid pull back Daryls crossbow strings. I think a spear trumps both bows though and is much easier to use and has no ammo whatsoever
>>
>>67948725
To go back, I really don't understand why they didn't rebuild the governor's town or try to fix the fence at the prison. Both were fine shelters and living areas and easy fixer uppers for a group that size.
>>
>>67951802
It has been tried out IRL over and over. Modding civilian vehicles to be fairly combat worthy is standard. Look at Syria.

>>67951842
But I mean, the main characters are supposed to be reasonable survivors. Yet they can't even spread out, improve their vehicles for zombie survivability, remember to bring their RPG, or even come up with the bright idea to maybe place a few cars by the walls to their compound so no one could just drive straight through the thin piece of sheet metal they did manage to build.

>>67951865
Fun show concept.

>>67951869
Crossbows are harder to build and maintain and if you use modern compound ones you need bolts that don't get mushed when you fire. Bows are easier to make ammo for. But both are good options.

>>67952149
You'd have to reduce the draw strength on the crossbow a lot or the home made arrows would break your crossbow and your hand. But yeah that can be done.
>>
>>67952469
>throw spear
>miss
Now what?
>>
>>67952566
i laughed
>>
>>67952519
I like to think a few of the governors people and the redshirts back at the prison who lived teamed up after seeing everyone bail and slowly took it over themselves. They have a moat full of walkers dug around the prison and live happily
>>
>>67952469
Crank cocking is simple, even a kid could do it. If a kid can't use his foot and and/or a pulley system to cock a crossbow, then there's no way he's pulling a bowstring back either.

With crossbows you could stay in a formation and launch volleys of bolts from a distance. A spear is a one-time throw
>>
>>67952566
Who said anything about throwing it?
>>
>>67952304
The roads would be filled with people who have the power to steal gas, and they'd also be blocked everywhere by trees, abandoned vehicles, power lines etc. Good thing is you can use armed vehicles, but then again so can everyone else. Horses need paths. IRL you'd probably do a combination of riding, driving and walking, depending on the situation. But this is america so muh car
>>
>>67952626
A knife or a sword beats your spear then ad they are way more flexible
>>
>>67952393
Yup. The gas in my lawn mower goes bad after about 6 months. There would be no more internal combustion vehicles unless they converted cars to bio-diesel or some shit.
>>
>>67952626
You're right dude, why did anyone ever use anything but spears? Not like wall defense is a thing or anything
>>
>>67952671
Knife
>maybe 6 inches
Spear
>few feet of safe jabbing distance
Sword
>good luck swinging it indoors while looting
Have fun getting your arm bit; or are you Mr chainmail?
>>
>>67952594
I certainly hope so.

I just don't understand why they insist on moving around so much when staying put in a good location seems to be a far better plan, especially later on when the zombies are slightly less of an issue (or, again, when they are in a well fenced location like the prison).

Hell they could have stayed in Atlanta and fared better.
>>
>>67952729
>you have to swing a sword
You are just pretending to be retarded right?
>>
>>67952663
Yes, I agree about several types of transport.

But traveling at night would be best. And scouting ahead with binoculars would be best, to make sure you are not walking towards unknown people. Abraham should know this, being an Army boy. But nope, they just drive around during the day, willy nilly, and stop within 10 feet of the bad guys. They don't even stop further back, say 100 yards, like you should. Talk about walking into an ambush.
>>
>>67952550
>Crossbows are harder to build and maintain and if you use modern compound ones you need bolts that don't get mushed when you fire. Bows are easier to make ammo for. But both are good options.

Our modern culture is built on mass production. It's in our blood to mass produce point-and-shoot weapons instead of training individuals in skilled weaponry. It's why we equip our grunts with assault rifles and 30 round magazines instead of sniper rifles.

It just makes more sense to me to use the less-skilled weapon. I realize it's technically harder to make but this is the 21st century, we put in our work in production and reap the rewards of ease-of-use, it's just how we do things.
>>
>>67952772
>pretending
R-right.. merely pretending..
>>
>>67952320
Nuh it's cheaper to go digital.

>>67952389
Kids would have too weak draw strength. Just give them backup pistols. Every adult should try to get a crossbow, bow if they're skilled, and a backup compact firearm.

>>67952393
With some tweaks you could ruin your car and drive it on renewable resource.

>>67952608
>shoot bolt
>miss
ok wait let me get my crank

>>67952742
Cuz u know show progression and stuff

>>67952779
They all ride in one vehicle with no lighter well armed pickup in front like they want to die. From what I've read about real SHTF scenarios people barely use cars at all, and almost only travel at night through ruined houses, not on the street.
>>
>>67952908
>shoot bolt
>miss
>ok wait let me get my crank

Better than chucking a spear, or fiddling with a bowstring and eventually missing because it takes years to shoot accurately with a bow.
>>
>>67952991
Why does everyone think spears are only used for throwing? I wouldn't ever try and throw a spear; literally just jam it in their eye and dead. Good distance from them and everything
>>
>>67951363
They've also had a few years to just tinker or even read stuff. In a post-apocalypse society with no internet and minimal or no electricity, you'd have a lot of downtime. Only issue is that getting supplies could be dangerous but they're otherwise free. People loot food and medicine, not so much random crap at Home Depot, especially since only established groups would bother to loot a place like that.
>>
>>67952908
>From what I've read about real SHTF scenarios people barely use cars at all, and almost only travel at night through ruined houses, not on the street.
Yep. You have to be a ninja. The best item to somehow scavenge in the zombie apocalypse would have been night vision, or better yet, thermal goggles.
>>
>>67953057
What if you're standing on a wall, or maybe you don't want to risk getting close? What if it's a huge pack and your spear gets stuck in a skull? People use missile weapons for a reason
>>
>>67950582
kek
>>
>>67953122
A spear wouldn't be good for a large group of melee fighters regardless, unless you're able to keep them all at a distance. I think it'd be pretty good for picking off shamblers coming towards you though.
>>
>>67953122
Pretty sure missiles would be pretty hard to come by you idiot; this isn't the TV show
>>
>>67953271
Make them. Take some wood. Carve some bolts.

Not rocket science. They've been doing it for over a thousand years
>>
Humans are pretty good rock chuckers. We're basically evolved for it. You can literally just look at someone 20 feet away and hit them right in the face with a rock without doing any mental calculations.

Most zombie skulls are mush at this point, they should just load up on rocks. Rocks are even good against most humans too. Not as fast or reliably lethal as a gun by any means but it's a prime anti-zombie tool. You don't have to waste bullets or get to melee range.
>>
>>67953120
zombies b cold
>>
>>67953310
>missiles aren't rocket science
Ummmmmmm
>>
Forget bows and crossbows, make a goddamn atlatl

It's the oldest missile weapon in human history.

Literally a caveman can do it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spear-thrower
>>
>>67948725
maggie would have just had to die from what ever flu type shit she had. to dangerous to go outside the walls without doing the following

burning down all the woods for miles around alexandria and cutting all trees down that survive it

then digging big deep holes spaces apart from each other around alexandria and playing some CDs . in season 1 they knew they could use sound to lure them.

make a zombie moat around alexandira maybe about 100 yards from the walls and maybe 60 feet wide 10 feet deep all around alexandria but it starts as seperate holes dug so its not all done in 1 go

that limits the possible paths they can take to get in. then you only need people at 1 guard post and they dont need to look in many directions
>>
File: 1456370729939.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1456370729939.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>67949111

>All this heavy shit for a giant vehicle with no balls at all
>>
>>67948725
The show is on pace to lose it's fourth showrunner, its either Scott Gimple or the suit who authorized the retarded ambiguous ending.
>>
>>67953545
ur a pretty funny guy
>>
>>67953581
yeah but then everyone will think ur gay
>>
>>67950000
yeah, you probably are, but you've got some bretty nice ideas there m8, better than a lot of stuff we'e seen in the show (and in most zombie movies/tv shows/etc tbqhwy familia)
>>
This entire thread reads like I imagine a subreddit does
>>
>>67954066
ok faget
>>
>>67954066
is there anything that isn't reddit by /tv/'s standards?
>>
>>67954223
My little horse show ?
>>
>>67954223

>Dude lmao wouldn't it be BALLER if the turned all these cars into tanks XDD
>>
>>67949632
That is actually what they end up doing to Alexandria in the future.

I think the show skipped it but Rick had this huge speech after they took out the walker horde that he realized people are the key to everything in their world and that with people they could accomplish anything. He then set up a bunch of goals for the community so they never got fucked again.

Of course they ended up fighting The Saviors not too long afterwards so Rick got his ass fucked.
>>
>>67950288
Tbqh senpai, Negan and his boys were finally out for blood and had 4 hostages. They knew fully well where Alexandria was and would've taken the fight to them if they tried going back home.
>>
>>67950800
Fear The Walking Dead might be going in the direction of your second suggestion.

Your first wish is granted in the form of The Kingdom which is going to be a thing next season. No chainmail though.
>>
I'd probably be doing more to work with other people to make sure I don't get killed by them, but I don't really watch this show as it is dogshit.
>>
>>67954785
That is literally what Hilltop does with The Saviors but they get cucked out of half their shit so it's not working too well.
>>
>>67954816
Well, it's a big planet so they probably can just leave.
>>
>>67953697
My exact thought. You'd have to yank and replace the engine, redo the transmission, upgrade the suspension and probably need a better driveshaft to actually make sure you got enough torque to the wheels to make use of the other upgrades.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.