[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breaking bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: breaking-bad-8.jpg (179 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-8.jpg
179 KB, 800x533
this show was fucking terrible, everything about it was not unture, it's all fabricated and a lie

i use crystal meth and i can assure you it's nothing like you see in breaking bad.
>>
Dubs bitch
>>
>>67945193
>>
>>67945170
I thought their depiction of meth use was far more realistic than any other film or series, although still not quite on the money

The problem is that most people who use it hide it for obvious reasons, and the only ones you hear about in media are the trailer-trash retards with fucked up teeth who are too dumb not to get caught
>>
>>67945170
>implying I'd trust a crackhead
fuck off with your shit opinions
>>
>>67945170
I smoked ice every day for two years and had no problem with how it was depicted, although I still hate the show for other reasons
>>
>>67945170
>the show misrepresents drug usage therefore the entire show is garbage
I wouldn't expect anything less than a degenerate
>>
Why does it matter what crystal meth is like in real life? It's not a documentary you fucking junkie.
>>
>>67945435
I've never seen a documentary that even came close to being realistic about meth, they're all over-the-top propaganda pieces.

At least Breaking Bad shows them being able to function and act relatively normal
>>
>>67945170
>i use crystal meth
That's all I needed to hear
You're a filthy piece of shit and your opinions are invalid

Get clean and then come talk to us
>>
>>67945646
your opinion about a meth user is invalid, you probably think faces of meth, that's propaganda, meth doesn't make your face look like that.
>>
>>67945170
yea but do you use BLUE crystal meth?
>>
>>67945838
i've used pink, bet you don't know that one.
>>
>>67945838
KEK
>>
>>67945877
no because im not a degenerate
:^)
>>
>>67945821
well it can, but only if you do it all day erry day without ever using face moisturizer or practicing proper hygiene
>>
>>67945646
You didn't hear it, though, you read it.
>>
>>67945821
You don't know what your face might have looked like if you had never used meth
>>
>>67945170
You're right. Myself and everyone I know who does meth has to take a huge shit minutes after their first hit, every fucking time.

Why don't they show this in Breaking Bad?
>>
>>67946208
>dude poop jokes lmao
is this what you wanted?
>>
>>67945336
What about Spun?
>>
>>67946309
Not even close, good movie though
>>
>>67945170
>i use crystal meth

kill yourself you fucking degenerate
>>
>>67945170
A. It's. Called. Parable.
B. You're. On. Meth.
>>
>>67946279
Nah, just making a point about realism being unnecessary. Conservation of detail and all that
>>
>>67945170
Stop doing ice man, trust me. I've been clean for over a year and still affects me, I'm a changed man forever and not for the better. I will never be as happy or emotionally stable as I was before I started doing it, shit sucks man. Weed and alcohol help though

Even so, If I hadn't gone clean it'd be even worse, the sooner you quit the better
>>
>>67945170
My parents were both "functioning" (by that I mean they managed to hold down there jobs but everyone knew they were addicts) meth addicts from the time I was 10-22. I thought breaking bad was totally unrealistic it was also shit and boring. Living with two tweakers was insane and a lot more exciting than breaking bad ever was.
>>
>>67946842
How hard is it to stop?
>>
>>67946953
It's hard during the first two weeks, you feel tired and sluggish all day, constantly hungry, and I even had night terrors. Also you're very sensitive and prone to outburts of emotion

After that it's easy as fuck, you'll occasionally think/dream about it but that's it
>>
>>67945838
Seriously, that shit looks disgusting. If it isn't clear or white, don't smoke it
>>
>>67947409
Or just don't do crystal meth tbqhfamalamadingdomg.
>>
>>67945170
Good b8.
>>
>>67947573
good advice
>>
Why wouldn't Walter just stay with Gus? He would have been safe, made a lot of money, and have a lot less to worry about.
>>
>>67949085
He wanted to be in charge
>>
>>67949085

Are you fucking retarded? Are Walt's motivations that subtle for you?
>>
>>67949085
he wanted to knock
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.